As an black guy I get far better along with white and Hispanic guys than Middle Easterners, Indians, and Asians...

As an black guy I get far better along with white and Hispanic guys than Middle Easterners, Indians, and Asians. They just strike out as weird af to me. White and Hispanic guys have swag.

Attached: images (1).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Attached: 1578360221262.png (650x433, 117.99K)

Don't care

whites, blacks and hispanics are all "western people"
makes sense you'd get along with them cultural similarities n shit

melanated folk

asians are kinda nerdy but why the rest?

its basically big dick vs small dicks

asians are small dicked versions of whites
indians are small dicked versions of blacks
arabs are small dicked versions of hispanics

all of them exude small dick energy compared to whites, blacks, hispanics

this but replace small dick with high IQ and big dick with low IQ

topkek

Attached: messi-laughing.gif (220x231, 786.13K)

You guys literally got colonised and converted into whites. They erased your and spic culture you are just Christians. You will always fit right into white civ easy

Old worlders are chuds who simultaneously have a superiority complex and insecurity

We have superiority complex because we are old worlders. We are insecure because small dick and no big bunda's

I’ve never seen a middle easterner or an Indian, but all the Asians I knew were cool. Weren’t that many of them though. I know I sound like an SJW saying this, but I need to go somewhere with more “diversity”.

Nice thread

Not my problem

Ok kike slave now go make me a burger

muslims are exterminating your country lol

Muslims have always been exterminating this shithole.

It's more of old world vs new world thing. I used to get along really well with Nigerians but never got along with American blacks. The Africans despised them outright.

>american flag
>constantly thinking about other men's penis
larp as fuck
blacks go very well with Indians as far as i know, and blacks dont go with hispanics and whites AT ALL
latinos and blacks still have turf wars in some states here and there
your a white washed black or not black at all

Attached: 1643564178850.jpg (957x931, 275.31K)