I’m thinking about converting to Islam. I’ve had enough

I’m thinking about converting to Islam. I’ve had enough.

Do you feel like this in your cunt?

Attached: ACBD7AC4-027C-4995-856B-ED2F4F716C54.jpg (500x627, 55.25K)

idk

Why the fuck would you read a fag news site if you’re not a fag ?

I’m gay.

I didn’t read it, it’s a screenshot I saw. The screenshot is probably from some tweet. Nice projection though faggot

no, all Abrahamic religions are a lie. Convert to Norse Paganism and listen to raw black metal

Attached: A-381510-1461671233-5036.jpeg.jpg (600x950, 120.5K)

Yeah, I think I’m done subscribing to irreligion. I’m already starting with Greek philosophy. I don’t believe in the Abraham Faiths but clearly society needs some kind of belief system to prevent this bullshit. Sorry I made of you religious people.

I’m not the one posting fag news on a Mongolian rice farming forum. Nice try faggot

Eww bug chasers
How did covid not kill them

Attached: AF1161EB-0BD1-462A-B6F2-ADB9E55D4183.jpg (977x1024, 145.14K)

Why Islam? Aside from protties no religion on this planet supports this kind of shitshow. You people do understand that Christians =/= protties, right?

fuck off Islam shills
Muslims should be forced to post with a "Muslim" flag instead of hiding behind 1st world countries.

very cringe
may usa perish

What was the statement though

Relax
He is diaspoora
And the next British PM is Indian .

vary cringe and sad as I know a lot of based Polish black metal bands

90% of them are german worshipping nazis

I really don't get it why people read social media just to get angry. Just stop reading it, it's like you guys are masochists

Attached: B3f5ysv.jpg (986x740, 81.34K)

Aww hari Krishna garn fudghey

So you want to go from wearing colorful dresses to white dresses.

Good for you

yes a lot of the black metal scene is Nazi Pagans

>I know! to solve the jewish tyrant media in my country well have to convert to another tyrant religion
Wrong, islam is as bad as globohomo