Is your country safe?

>is your country safe?

Yes, too safe. I don't even have to worry about getting robbed when I walk outside, it's gay as fuck

Attached: 1643162265093.png (1082x1216, 425.38K)

Of course you're not safe freakin' black people runnin' around out there.

Yes. Extremely safe. The browncels live in fear of the Aryan Chad. Women offer themselves regularly to me on the street but I decline. Not out of respect but contempt.

As I was typing this I was robbed

AYOO NIGGA I GOT DA FONE HE WUZ TYPIN ON DAT FROG PAGE

based

sure

I can go out on the subway on a weekday at 1am, and while I'm 100% sure there will be strange people, I'm also 100% sure they won't do anything to me

The living and breathing definition of the opposite term.
It's 1 a.m and I can't dare to risk walking to my own yard without the fear of getting robbed, stabbed, shot or all of the three combined at once.
:(

SOVL

>safe?

Too many enriched melanin individuals does that to a country.

you live in based desert heaven fuck off

>Country?
Idk
>My city?
Yeah it's safe I guess I have seen woman walking alone in market at 12 am but there are cases of rapes and kidnapping sometimes

But only sometimes

>sometimes
too safe

>Country?
I guess but metropolitan Algiers is really sketchy.
>My city?
Absolutely, i can walk to the mall near me on 2 in the morning and i won't feel like I'm in danger.

Yeah i never worry for my safety

no

It's safe in America, it's the non-American parts of the republic that you need to worry about. You need to remember we're two (at least) different countries in one state now.

I live in DC right now, but I am originally from capital of Ukraine and I can say that I don’t feel as safe here as in Kyiv, cause here every retard has a gun and shootings happen literally on daily basis.

Even tho, in some neighborhoods of Kyiv you might be robbed, but that’s a very rare occasion and if there’s a shooting it’s on national tv.

My village is extremely safe

Why abandon your country to be an amerimutt?

Shhhhhhhh don't ask questions
just come

Attached: e846a258dfee1a59fb69b96b6653c11a.png (960x569, 403.67K)

To get education and make decent money, literally the only reasons

you left Ukraine for this hellhole? Dumbass

Leave the city as soon as you can. This country won't have any decent ones for at least a few decades, if we ever do again.

I plan to move back sometime tho, if it’s still in place lol

During certain seasons, we need to be on alert for polar bears; we have to be alert for drunks perennially. Otherwise, we're a safe commune.

Attached: Polar Bears & Musk-Oxen.jpg (460x307, 22.38K)

My area is very safe. By far the biggest danger is car crashes, especially with drunk drivers and deer. Some people don't even bother locking their doors.

it will be, it will just be properly called Russia

I moved to Virginia, it’s 20 minutes from the White House, but maaan the difference is huge comparing to dc. It’s much more of a pleasant environment here

Which neighborhood of DC?

I hope not, but if so, I can easily get a Russian passport, just in case

I also live in NOVA, we suffer (tho I don't live as close to DC as you, so I suffer less)

I lived near truxton circle, near first and o-p streets

Is this huge gap between the third and the l first world fully race related? Will we ever improve?

Why suffer?

>race
Not really desu. If you looks at crime rates alone, plenty of African countries have way lower crime rates than most of the world. Crime is usually prevelant in places with huge wealth inequality, like Brazil, US, most latam cunts

Read pic related and the sequel.

Institutions bruv

Attached: the origins of political order.jpg (1343x2048, 513.51K)

why do we suffer... in NOVA? Do you get out much?

Not really, desu. I don’t even have a car yet and I like my neighborhood, so my question is out of genuine curiosity

Not that guy but once you start commuting you'll understand.

NOVA is great until you have to pay rent or drive anywhere, then it's absolutely awful.

>I don't even have to worry about getting robbed when I walk outside
that's because you're the robber

I see. Well, I don’t plan to commute much (wfh), just casual trips somewhere out of the city, but I can imagine what you mean. Btw, I have an option to move to LA area, but I believe I will definitely stay in VA, cause of all the scary things I see on the internet about California