Can people not tell the difference between an indian and a hispanic? People keep calling me indian on omegle

Can people not tell the difference between an indian and a hispanic? People keep calling me indian on omegle

Attached: 62-kb-png-crying-kid-pepe-11563283368psgwbpyt39.png (840x859, 351.09K)

Es porque tienes piel marrón al igual que indianos . También, probablemente tienes pelo negro

Haha

Which Indian: Dot or Feather?

But there are facial features that distinguish the typical hispanic from an indian. Not all brown people look the same desu

Nigga idk. All southeast asians look the same to me

A través de los ojos de una persona normal(quién es tonto), no puede notar la diferencia

>Feather Indian
>SEA
???

Arr browns rook da same

I pass as a nigger better than as a pinoy

enjoy the indian privileges

Sorry, when I hear the word indian I automatically associate it to southeast asia

Dot Indians are part of South Asia.
Sure there's some of them in Singapore but I wouldn't call them sea monkeys.

I thought you guys were white.....

I can relate, vgh the brown race.

lol
cook me some curry

Not unless they are americans.
Welcome to the real world retard.
You are just brown to them. They dont give a fuck and cant tell. Americans are typically the nicest people on earth when we arent being insulted at every chance.
Merry Christmas and 9/11 you south americans who arent colombian.

They dont care or can tell. You look arab or indian or paki or afghan hell even berber. Think about next time you post bait. Look at the euros. Fighting over land 1/10 the size of ecuador. Hundreds of billions. Look at the chinese meth and opiates funding your cartels.

Im done with this site. Fuck you all.

Least mentally ill american

el tucumono srs

Yeah I think so

Are there any?

A canadian once told me I look like a native from canada

Attached: 889797411.png (300x300, 38.06K)

I unironically can't. It's a bit embarassing

Indian/ Pakis are South Asian not South East (that's Indonesians, Malays, etc.).

Pic rel is India's female hockey team. How many pic related would pass as locals in Argentina?

Attached: 20220129_121057.jpg (1503x846, 339.37K)