What's the general consensus on german girls? I've never met one irl

What's the general consensus on german girls? I've never met one irl.

Attached: 1643504111578.webm (1280x720, 504.7K)

they have big mommy energy. no cap

why are german girls all so awkward?

Attached: maria31.webm (640x900, 1.59M)

Do not bully my wife Maria!

some schizos some boring as shit, some cool

Attached: 1606856174836.png (940x1024, 571.62K)

no idea, a mix between a russian and a dane?

I dated an Ossie when I was in my early 20's. Goth milf. Kind of boring but super hot. A species of statue that became sentient to a Dionysian degree during sex. Definitely convinced me most American women were mentally ill and sexually dysfunctional.

Germans are naturally autistic.

there are a lot of qts in east germany but a lot of them have odd personalities

how to get qt german gf with quaint personality?

Attached: icriiii.png (263x192, 7.35K)

my experiences are probably biased but a lot of them seem to be into music so try finding one that has a similar taste in music as you
I don't even know what americans listen to usually

You don't want to know. You're right though we literally hit it off over a mutual love of Christian Death.

5/10 lanklets all of them.

Btw when I was in your cunt every little cafe and store was playing Eurodance. I come out here and they're playing Eurodance. Literally the only country not still jamming to Vengaboys is the US, apparently.

You can have qt german gf at home

Attached: averagemidwesterngirl.jpg (1080x1350, 201.02K)

yes, it be like that. you people are weird

I’ve heard a german girl raped an African till he cried

i love her
would love to make mixed race babies with her

I want a fat german gf that wear pvc and latex

>Brown hands typed this post

I'm pale as snow I just want a fat germany to ride me while wearing right and shiny

My school had both a German and Austrian immigrant, both of which were girls. The German girl was kinda spergy and acted like a bitch in her little sperg group that she was one of the queens of, also pretty sure I heard something about her sleeping around once but I don't really remember. The Austrian was a stacy to a stereotypical degree.