The 'gun buy back scheme' started on 1 October 1996 and concluded on 30 September 1997...

>The 'gun buy back scheme' started on 1 October 1996 and concluded on 30 September 1997. The Australian National Audit Office reported that the scheme compulsorily acquired more than 640,000 firearms

I didn't even know about this, australians saw what guns could do and decided enough is enough, wise people
When do you think the same thing will happen in america?

Attached: Flag_of_Australia_(converted).svg.png (1024x512, 19.71K)

Attached: 1643592981290.jpg (1073x770, 89.08K)

The silence is deafening

>we will defend our freedom to the last breath
>or until the state tells us to stop having weapons
lmfao, you're not even giving Xi a challenge here guys

Attached: ausperg.jpg (890x803, 266.3K)

On behalf of all (real) Americans, I would like to say:
WE’RE NOT GIVING UP OUR GUNS, BRAZIL NIGGER.
We WILL keep owning guns
We WILL eat meat like humans are supposed to
We WILL make our medical decisions
We WILL call trannies men if we feel like it
AND NO AMOUNT OF GLOBOHOMO FABRICATED SHILL DATA WILL CHANGE THAT. SUCK IT.

Attached: 8DE98972-4597-443B-8A52-0E25C0DF295F.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

schizo post

>AND NO AMOUNT OF GLOBOHOMO FABRICATED SHILL DATA WILL CHANGE THAT. SUCK IT.
????
YOU are the globohomo producer, not us

We aren't a failed state so it was possible here, I can't see it working in America

>I can't see it working in America
I can see it working in SOME states, but not all of them

Never. The Australian gun buy-back was only possible because there is no Australian equivalent to the 2nd Amendment. Also Aussies don't make gun ownership part of their identity the way many Americans do.

I remember Australians bragging about this lmao look at them now. Cuck Island.

Attached: 14634543534.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>We aren't a failed state
Well america isn't a state, it's a union of states with free commerce in between. Some states do buy back programs and some states try to ban guns. If the federal government ever tried to there would be massive outrage though.

Gun control is the biggest meme in history it doesn't stop crime or murder and everyone on a farm still owns guns and if you want target practice or whatever you can just get a licence
It's entirely if you're scared as gun or want to larp with an expensive hobby which is just dangerous darts

>Gun control is the biggest meme in history it doesn't stop crime or murder
>he says as he quotes a graph showing that gun control made crime and murder go down

This gun ownership was only ever a gimmick here. There was a time in aus history where literally everyone had a gun for self defence but that was during our frontier period in the 19th century when packs of abos were roaming around with spears. Australia doesn't have a bill of rights or gun culture per se so there isn't any national affinity for firearm ownership, meaning when the massacre happened everyone surrendered their weapon in good faith.

It was already going down and also we got a lot more wealthy in the 2000's
the UK has way stricter weapon laws and has a slightly higher murder rate than us because they're poorer which is really what does it

would have been anyway

INSANELY BASED

Unlikely. Gun ownership is pretty heavily rooted in our culture, and we're not as heavily urbanized as Australia is.
meds please

If libtards want to ban guns here all they have to do is start buying them themselves. It's just like how the NRA supported Trump's bump stock ban and Reagan's "Assault Weapon" ban.

Attached: black panther face.jpg (325x480, 42.06K)

How cucked do you need to be to turn in guns?

YOU SAID IT BROTHER

If you don't really use it anymore there's not a huge reason to keep it around. Sold mine off a few years back for that reason.
>inb4 muh castle law wet dream

You just need to have bills to pay and a job to keep.

It's absolutely rich how ever since the trump boogeyman rolled in so many libs have quietly shut up about assault weapon ban and started buying guns.

crime dropped every where following the 90s

Attached: m6227a1f3[1].gif (657x389, 15.77K)