Why do people pretend that racism against Asians isn’t widespread? I see people using the word c***k online all the time

Why do people pretend that racism against Asians isn’t widespread? I see people using the word c***k online all the time

Attached: 751B7ACC-4360-4C62-9850-9F59A2C86DAE.jpg (745x669, 79.5K)

They also use nigger, spic, kike, gook, etc. Get over it.

That's an anglo thing, nobody says "chintok" here

Racism is when someome says you meanie words in 4chinz

We're not pretending chin

I am an Asian male in the West, and I suffer.

Attached: 1637078582033.jpg (400x338, 35.57K)

It's that laowhy and serpenrza mentality. They can't be racist to Blacks or Browns so they go for Asians.

>flag
You're about as east as you can get dumb mong

because even if we say chink or gook and make fun of you online, actual racism is unusual
koreans and japanese are unironically treated better than slavs and balts in sweden
the only racism I can imagine you'd face would be from niggers and lack of interest from women

what happens online is irrelevant as fuck because people don't act out their extreme online views irl

>in the West
But you live in the East?

Why do gooks bitch about racism when they're the most racist group of people on Earth? Just look at how Japs and Chinamen treats its foreigners. Shut the fuck up, Chang.

>c***k
What's the word? Uncensored please

The racism in Japan and Chinese is overblown. Japanese and Chinese don't lynch people like white Americans

nigga theres a billion of you, all of you cant be happy

I can go months without ever thinking about an Asian person
You think you’re more important than you are lol

Probably bc Japan never had any black people to lynch.
Your war crimes in WW2 are enough for us to know about japans racism and inhumanity

Maybe it's different in the UK but white people in America hate us

Attached: 1643518064938.png (685x1142, 287.64K)

Do you ever hear about Japanese people lynching Koreans or Chinese people? White people are still lynching Black people in America (for example, Ahmaud Arbery in 2020)

No, but I’ve heard about Korean comfort women and Chinese men getting beheaded in a competition

Attached: A1008BDA-0FAB-4327-8C0C-683D80D1C540.jpg (824x950, 182.85K)

Why do Asians think that Jews are white?
We HATE fucking Jews!
Also, why are you leaving out black people who are the ones committing the most hate crimes against Asians?

Bro, she's a racist Trump supporter. She even hates Black people. She probably self-identifies as white, not Jewish.

>why are you leaving out black people who are the ones committing the most hate crimes against Asians?
This is the biggest elephant in the room and not a single person will dare object against it so they speak out against wypipo instead.
Too bad they have no one on their side, blacks see them as privileged walking targets, and whites will always look down upon them.

Only people face open racism in western europe are eastern europeans

shut the fuck up racist

You want to know whats true race realism?
It's not some people calling you a name.
It's those that enslave your people and take your women to be their toys.

It's cuck