I want to join the military but I hate the USA and everything it stands for. What do?

I want to join the military but I hate the USA and everything it stands for. What do?

Attached: pepe.jpg (238x212, 9.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7HWRrDxDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you want to join the military?

Leave.

that's alright because the "US" military is actually the District of Columbia PMC

Gb2mexico

Join the Mexican marines

Why do you hate freedom?

French Foreign Legion awaits you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma7HWRrDxDg

french legion, only western choice

Timmy why do you hate Israel it's your greatest ally

I graduated in 2018 and almost followed through with it. I was talking with recruiters and everything, went to a few army shindigs, and really was all hyped up and ready to go fight some towelheads. It was around that time that I discovered Any Forums and convinced myself not to. If you’re still motivated to serve your country as I am, you can do other things. You see, our generation doesn’t have some big war to go fight. All contemporary military men are is zogbots and cannon fodder for the military industrial complex. The war of our generation is not a traditional war. It’s a spiritual war. Fighting against the evil forces that control and corrupt the world is more admirable than serving them.

Join the military and go on a friendly fire rampage

Join a Ukrainian militia

you get the citizenship from whichever country you family came from and enlist for them instead

Don't listen to these French shilling fools
Russia has a foreign legion as well user

kill a lot of white americans

Isnt that the average us soldier after 2003

He probably wants the gibs, same as every other enlistment lol

become a mercanary

Join some thirdie military