Why do Westerners have a hard time accepting the idea of humbling t

Why do Westerners have a hard time accepting the idea of humbling t

Attached: KowTow.jpg (600x428, 46.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CiTY3VJ-l5M?t=134
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dominic-raab-take-the-knee-queen-wife-black-lives-matter-a9572401.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i will kneel, for about a split second as my body falls to the ground after being killed in battle.

Attached: 1624199562635.png (506x683, 109.28K)

It's barbaric. Political leaders should be subservient to the people

I like polite self effacing where the person lowers her own status to seem friendly and comfortable.

The difference is leaders are subservient to the people as a whole, but individual people on the other hand should be subservient to the leaders.

our politicians are supposed to be seen as equal to the people. the most noble person from each community, as voted by their community.

The head of state should regularly and publically lick a random singular citizen's shoes as a reminder of where his powers emanate from. A kind of analogue to the guy who would whisper "you're just a mortal" to the Roman triumphators so they didn't get too full of themselves, but much more humiliating.

Why should I bow to anyone?
I am not a cuck.

Your people licks nigger feet in mass. There are no bigger kneelers these days.

You only humble yourself before God and no one else.
youtu.be/CiTY3VJ-l5M?t=134

i fucked a Chilean bitch once, i guess that means all Chileans have taken my dick?

Based china

>The descendands of the golden faroahs praising the allmighty Ra nowdays are just another jewish golem..
I hate this gay timeline i hate it i hate it I HATE IT aaaaaaa

>You only humble yourself before God
this

i know this pic is a dig at koreans because they're the ones kowtowing, but i don't get why korea lives rent free like this

Take the Knee you bigots
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dominic-raab-take-the-knee-queen-wife-black-lives-matter-a9572401.html?amp

kys retard

Because I'm not an insect that owes its life to the Queen
I'm a free man and ruler of my own house, which includes the six square kilometres of my property

If you don't bow to God, at least bow to someone human you respect.

Democratic consensus is all good and fun, but at the end of the day, when difficult controversial decisions arise, someone or some group of people has to make the call. The best method for resolving conflict of interests is the mediation of a higher authority, which cannot meaningfully exist without gravitas and earning and commanding the respect of those who elevated them to their position.

Humility is especially important for a leader, but shoe-kissing has too many negative consequences. Also, it is not only the people that are sovereign.

There's only two royals I would kneel for. King Harald Hardrada and Princess Ingrid Alexandra

I would only kneel for my wife.

???

Attached: 1638587506794.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Only if you get her pregnant

Because you silly goose, I am god. There is no man greater than me.

Attached: stirner.png (220x229, 12.91K)