ESL thread

Before I begin my actual comment, I would like to apologize in advance for my inadequate level of English proficiency. I am not a native speaker of the world’s current lingua franca which unfortunately leads to me making numerous embarrassing mistakes being made whenever I attempt to communicate using this language. Whenever I am reminded of how I lack the ability to convey my thoughts in an eloquent manner I feel as though I have committed a cardinal sin, as though every English teacher in the world are simultaneously shaking their heads and sighing due to how utterly disappointed they are at me.

That being said, I am aware that not all netizens who correct others are doing it to ridicule and shame. There are some who do so with the intent to help others improve and grow. However, displaying the failures of other people publicly will cause the person who is criticized to feel negative emotions such as shame and sadness due to the fact that their mistake has been made obvious which severely undermines the point they were trying to make in spite of their unfamiliarity with the English language. In most circumstances people are not looking for language help when they post anything online. Most people just want to enjoy themselves and have a good time on the internet which is why I would not encourage correcting other people regardless of your intentions. If you really do want to help others with their spelling or grammar, I would highly recommend you to help via messaging privately because not only will you not embarrass anyone, you can also go more in-depth with your explanation which I’m sure the other person will greatly appreciate if they want help, but I digress. I know that I’ve written a bit of an essay, but I hope I’ve made my points clear. Anyways, here is the comment I wanted to make:

cock

Attached: 1636223533457.png (646x1284, 301.92K)

I learned "hitherto" and "throes" recently, pretty good words.

It's spelled caulk, retard.

Oh coom on, you scared him away, now he's too embarrassed to enter his own thread

s-s-sorr-y-y for b-bad e-english

As an European you would score better than most Americans in any english test.

>an European
You would fail.

>an European
> in any
>english

>an European
>small-E english

i deliberately make grammer mistakes because i dont respect the english language

Hello dear amerifrend.
You seem to have misunderstood the message that my fellow macacoman eas trying to convey.

What he meant is that the polefren, as a native european from a non-anglophone country (being him a polish person) would score better grades at an english test than an ametican person. When saying "as an european", the brazilian friend referred to the polishman. Now, I do recognize that in order to make the statement a bit more clear, he could have reformulated the said phrase as "YOU, as an european[...].

However, as you failed to understand his message, I cannot help but agree with my fellow countryman.

Benis :D

I phoneposted and made spelling mistakes ffs

>an european[...].
You would also fail.

>leads to me making numerous embarrassing mistakes being made
You weren't joking
Stopped reading right there you disgusting ESL subhuman

I don't say YU-ropean like a retard so since english is phonetic I will use an European. Get colonized by the Latinx bulls.

The eternal anglo destroys your reasonable and well thought out argument with his hidden qce-card being his elaborate Anglo language. He baits you into the vast fields of the anglo language in order for him to catch you off guard, as you by chance trip in his sinister grammar.

What do you say? Urrrropean?

Nords are the only native English speakers in the world. The rest of us have to learn it in schools to speak as well as they do.

what

TL;DR

reads like shit

Ewropean

Like this: Eww-rrrrrrrrr-opean

You write as if English required any higher brain capacity to decipher, when randos and BRs across the world are able to speak it better than a native after 2 years of studying.

You talk english gooder than we do

Imagine being an ESL.

You devote thousands of hours into watching Anglo media, duolingo owl, formal studying in classes, and yet you can never quite get fluent. You think just a little bit slower, say some words a little funny, and make occasional mistakes that mark you inflexibly as a second-rate speaker of the most important language in the known universe.

You are, for all purposes, an incomplete human being.

lol no
people think we are way better at english than we actually are

good morning sirs

We speak afro-latinx-bonics

I was messaging an American girl and trying to flirt with her. I got her to send me a picture. She looked cute, like a trad wife might look. But calling her wife material would be creepy so instead I felt that the word that best described her was "homely". So I managed to piss her off because such a nice and innocent sounding word apparently means "ugly" in America. Cucked by Webster