I think my uncle is going insane

Like beyond the midlife crisis phase: He never decided to get any kids, so he and his wife got like 3 or 4 cats instead. Now hes in his like 50s or 60s (idk) and he inherited part of my grandpas wealth a few years ago. Obviously he has no direct heir. I really didnt have much contact to him ever since Ive been a kid and now I heard that hes found some random family and LARPs as their father or sth and keeps giving them money. He gives NON BLOOD-RELATED people money instead of his BLOOD-RELATED nephew.
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1643587393783.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

Fuck you don’t deserve your uncles money you weren’t there for him, you didn’t aid his loneliness

an actual ethnic german

kek

This going to be everyone on this board in 15 years

Alman moment

It's a very common thing

So you dad or mom got part of the money too, but you still want more? Post nose

Least greedy german

yes it does, in fact I can't remember one single time in my life when my uncle ever gave me a present or even called me to say happy birthday, this is despite him being the owner of a pretty famous engineering and architecture studio back in the 80's and 90's, now he's leaving all his shit (2 houses, classic cars, paintings, etc.) to the cousin of his wife who's not related to him by blood. fucks sake.

Attached: 1630957337960.jpg (494x494, 29.44K)

uncanny

he doesn’t owe you his money

Yes he does. As the money he got from his father was owed to him.

That's pretty un-Italian, I'm guessing your uncle doesn't like your parents or something

he's just completely out of his mind, my parents helped him out many times and as for myself, I think I am the only person who's still willing to hear his loony ramblings, because blood is blood, but life is unfair I guess.

my uncle is in his 50s and probably khv

he does

its a germanic thing

He was the one who distanced himself from the family
Gotta share my moms money with my sis.
Hs doesnt, but that doesnt mean he has to give it away to some random fuckers. Shouldve at least invested it somewhere or give it to some charity (or give me SOME of it c: ). Instead he gives it to some RANDOM and UNRELATED family.

You're mad he's not giving his money to you.
It's not your money, it's his, and it's his right to give as he pleases.
Maybe he hates your family, who knows.

>It's not your money, it's his, and it's his right to give as he pleases.
No, the money belonged to his father. He got that money because of his blood.
Naturally he should use this money to improve his family's standing

No one should leave money to their kids

You should pretend to like him and scheme for his wealth

Bourgeois moment

That's what makes him a jerk, if there's nothing stopping him. If he hates the family for some reason, he may justify it.
It's not a big deal really, unless you're financially troubled. Oh no, I have a Chevy instead of a Cadillac because I didn't get free money.
This mindset, the "I deserve gifts" mindset, isn't a good one to have. I wouldn't dwell on it. It will instill bad moral qualities in you. Assume you deserve only what you work for, and be thankful for what you have.

>cousin of his wife who's not related to him by blood.
Your uncle is secretly gay and that’s probably his lover. Sorry user