Hey gringooo, nice phone! Gimme that

>Hey gringooo, nice phone! Gimme that

Attached: images - 2022-01-30T205238.731.jpg (738x416, 29.9K)

Pull the gun out of his hands, hogtie him, put him on my shoulders and drive us on his motorcycle to an abandoned warehouse where I will rape him for days on end. Simple as

*unzips pants and throw my feces at him*

words cannot describe how much I hate favelado niggers

why can't government have the military just crack down on crime by raiding the homes of every shitty corner of brazil and patrolling the streets?

muito bom kkkkkkkk come to brasil

Attached: 1643107742571.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

Take it dud, peace man no violence

(proceed to wat until he let his guard down to pop him 5 times)

undercover brazilian MF, call human rights!

because genocide is...LE BAD so we should instead suffer so that criminals and other scum can live their life

lmao what are you going to do? shoot me?

Because leftists will not allow that

HHHGHHRHRGEGGRHEHHEGRGRGEGEHEGEGGEGEHEHEJEEEEERRRRRR

Attached: snatch.jpg (640x480, 37.44K)

this

I remember this video way back in the day. IIRC he accidentally tried to rob an off-duty policeman and was executed on-scene after fleeing. Brazilians don't fuck around

Did these guys get shot by cops or am I thinking of another video?

same tbqh american leftists are the reason why train looting and flash mob robberies is now a thing now, pretty soon it will be nogs on mopeds pointing guns at people demanding money.

*pulls out anti-pardo gas spray*

because government and politicans are the biggest criminals and make laws to proctect themselves (and other criminals in the process)

*calls my own gang of brazilians*

Attached: 1642351307430.webm (720x1072, 1.5M)

>Pull the gun out of his ha-
*bang bang bang*

Attached: 1f5d2c937aaf848126a716773df4a8476581ca9b9a9f3881e413d9f08213a389_1.jpg (426x650, 40.53K)

*teleports behind u*
heh nothing personell kiddo

my cousin roberto in the back

Organized crime and corruption gives stability to Brazil, petty crimes such as robbing people's phone is just a consequence of how the system is made.

Brazil gives the choice towards the individual and families and towards the fallibility of the system, therefore is always prone to change and chaos, which gives the economy and culture dynamism but it doesn't provide the same comfort and stability like centralized systems like in Asian countries.

Hence crime and people that are marginalized and want to overthrown or disrespect the system are much more common, some actually succeed and usurp the system to their own rules, that is pretty much how the organized crime became a thing

Brazil is like the United States in that sense, but its elite (military, politicians and farmers) is much more family oriented and traditional and less affiliated with financial sector like the US