Does your country have BBC?

Does your country have BBC?

Attached: RDkKV4hqI7vnwRLKikoba5S4vYTqj6Qb76Wzif57Us8.jpg (640x981, 88.32K)

>The BBC
>non-partisan
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

we have CBS, they're probably the most neutral news outlet

BBC
CBC
ABC

Any others?

Better than other news sources. I dont think theres any (or little) news like that in the USA.
Tagesschau isnt perfect either for example but its more neutral (but still subjective in some ways. They report mostly neutrally but the way they choose their topics isnt always) but its better than most (maybe all, dont know too many but the ones I know are shit) American news

>you now realize a billion dollars state funded media company is less relevant than african male genitalia

we need another propaganda company

yes, i have nigerians in ONCE that sell clothes and BBC.
What more do i need? prime taxis amigo, you cant compete with that

All public "service" journalists should be imprisoned. You have to look hard for more self righteous parasites.

Every time I see those three letters or the logo I think of that.
Every time I see emojis I think about the crying emojis and that.
What happened to me?

considering how blatant American media and marketing is, can't blame them

you have been indoctrinated by )))them((((

isn't that supposed to be the point of PBS?

Compared to our domestic news it's phenomenal.

PBS is actually very good
I like PBS documentary series

>state sponsored propaganda good
>corporate sponsored propaganda bad
They're both bad, retards.

kek and we just essentially axed the BBC here

I love the bbc. Sherlock is good. Its a big fat show.

We have a BBC but people don't watch it

>uncle vinny on facebook good
>chain emails good
The quality of the content matters more than who sponsors it and unfortunately anything worth listening to will be corporate or state, where the resources are.

we have BBC, Euronews and Sputnik always on that YouTube tab with news

Just say long. Sherlock is longer than most shows on american tv. Most bbcs are long like that. 60 minutes next to 48

Only if you have to have super high production values. Plenty of great podcasts and YouTube documentaries done by accredited and knowledgeable people.

Yeah the lengths you see in some bbc videos are hard to watch. I get board after 50 minutes.

Why do Any Forums incels obsess over black dicks

we are talking about a broadcast company, you are the one obsessed

too much american media

I like that it's mostly just news and educational. Not even right wing but I wouldn't want to pay taxes for a channel that produces entertainment or more slanted content.

that's British, Canadian, and Australian, but there is also the much rarer NewZealand Black Cock.