VGH... CENTRAL EVROPE

VGH... CENTRAL EVROPE

Attached: MapChart_Map (2).png (4592x3196, 1.2M)

Poland seems nice

you are polish aren't you

Lithuania really looks stuffed in there

Why did you include all those slavoids but not France, Belgium and Luxembourg?

British flag, so chances are very high.

Lithuanian
Because they're western European.

>Lithuania
>Central Europe
>not even in UTC+1

Lithuania is culturally and historically speaking closer to central europe. I don't see what time zones have to do with anything.

Lemme tell you a secret: Neither Poland nor Lithuania are in imaginary Central Europe. We are EASTERN brothers!!!

Central europe as a concept has existed for centuries. "Eastern europe" is a Russian invention to pull poland and lithuania away from the west.

>Lithuania is culturally and historically speaking closer to central europe
Only thanks to Poland. But nah. It's still quite eastern mostly, and nowadays it looks up more to Scandinavia.

stfu, this is at most insulting.

THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! ALL THESE DIFFERENT POSTERS FROM DIFFERENT PLACES! NEAT

there's no such thing as eastern or central europe
there's only Intermarivm

>still quite eastern
Only thanks to russia and the USSR. Lithuania has always looked towards the west (ever since christianisation) so without poland, lithuania would've just adopted more German influence (which it already has in some parts of Western lithuania)

Whats it like in England?

And the only reason that lithuania is currently looking towards Scandinavia is because that's more convenient geopolitically. Lithuanian Poles destroyed polish-lithuanian relations after independence so now its alot harder to involve lithuania in central europe despite its historical ties.

If anyone criticises me I can call them racist and their life will be ruined. Very good I'd say

Attached: 1643580534026.jpg (500x327, 26.24K)

kek I always knew the central europe meme was just a giant butthurt seethe

I don't care about your feelings, Poland and Lithuania are East Europe.

Amerishart opinions are ignored