/west/

Washington State Edition

Attached: washington-map_1.gif (1412x1060, 283.39K)

Are Peruvians welcome there

Only mountain folk who hate Seattle.

Seattle is based you flyover fuck

What's wrong with Seattle? The coffee?

>Any Forums - International

Any other Utahn chads in

it's seattle

Flyover alert! Cringe Mormom

Go back to Michigan perkele

Seattle has a poisonous mental state. The aura of the city is one that thinks that the more grimy, irreverent, ugly, and hedonistic the city is, all the more progressive and cool it is. While other cities might, at worst, ignore their problems, Seattle revels in them.
It's a beautiful state other than that.

Michigan is flyover shit.
I support NYC, LA, SF Bay Area, Seattle.

not him, but have you ever been to any of those places or America? Not trying to be a dick but those places are probubly not what you think they are.

>doesn't even know the best coastie cities
Bangor, Eurika, St Augustine, Nome
FTFY

Flyover cope

Im from New York City. I'm trying to help you. I'm being nice. And the fact that you didnt answer my question leads me to believe that you havent been to the U.S. Let alone those cities, which means your conception of my country is probubly a result of media. Don't be a dick.

I'm sure you're some Puyallup normies or Peninsula real PNW™ lifer but I tell you with an outside perspective that you merely quote seattlite propaganda. They *think* they're grimy, irreverent, transgressive but they are in fact dainty, meek and transgender. The most soulless, pussified, conservative and downright boring city I've ever had the displeasure and financial drain of living in.

All that about their true nature is accurate, but so is what I said about their desire. Neither are healthy and they have both.

Are non-Londoner Englishmen welcum?

YES

lopeta..