What is the cause of today’s low birth rates?

What is the cause of today’s low birth rates?
It’s not uniquely a first world problem
And will/is it impact(ing) your country?

Attached: 136191FD-F420-4F06-B637-069BC400BD7D.png (641x775, 873.37K)

Moolah
Some Vancouverites are leaving the city to rural cities to poop out babies

why are they like this?

Attached: 1576267381998.png (631x533, 441.02K)

I'm not saying its people not being religious
But..

Attached: Religiösa har fler barn.jpg (1080x1361, 436.08K)

Children are mostly made to make your own life easier in the end. In high quality of life countries there is less need for children.

>Social Media
>Birth Control
>Reduced Libido from Birth Control Pill
>Movies/Shows/Games
>Reducted Testosterone from lower Vitamin D/Physical Activity/Sitting/Possibly Plastics and Air Pollution
>Reduced Sperm Count and nº of Healthy Eggs throughout life because of above
>Lack of confidence on future worth of developed skills in the work market
>Lack of belief in purpose of existance and therefore desire to provide someone with their shot at existance
>Loss of communal space in favor of vehicular pathways
>Shit parenting because of above/naivety/quick generational shift and alienation
>Others I'm surely forgetting

Attached: 1622849177559.gif (226x224, 181.84K)

urban living encouraging people to get married older.
social atomisation
lack of shared community/culture.

shits expensive man

Too much comfort too little available living space causes a population implosion among mice, as it would also on humans.

People could afford children during war and starvation + many government programs exist to support parents
Literally only a problem of luxaries

Me on the right.

Shitty photoshop

Plastics are proven to be harmful
It’s why children’s toys can’t be made of certain plastics that contain these hormon imitators or whatever they are called in english

>you NEED to suffer to bring kids that will also suffer into this world
No, i dont think i will

You couldn’t get pussy even if you wanted to so I don’t think you have the right to speak on behalf of possible parents

She looks fertile af, what a shame

I see the argument between culture and technology as to the breakdown of social relationships and low birth rates but I say if the culture dictates the technology everything is ok. Look at Israel or this country. The west lost long ago through the vector if capitalism any notion that it even had a people and so all wealth just goes back into the technology system as opposed to furthering the People which it refuses to believe even exist. Evil faggots put the cart before the horse and call that progress.

is he happy?

>brownoid standards

You can clearly see some distress in his expression, but that may be unrelated
Yes he is “soy” but who knows?

It's usually additatives in the plastic that are endocrine disruptors. That's why soft plastic are the most harmful, because they have a lot of softeners like phalates and BPA
It's not very well understood how much environmental xenoestrogen affect people, or which ones are the worst. A lot of endocrine disruptors come from pesticides and fire retardants aswell, so it's not just plastics.

Same old thread same old same old.

Capital, everything is downstream from it unless you are literally too stupid and are fine with absolute poverty

this site is like a broken record, I wish Any Forums had culture like it did back in 2014

Attached: proofter.jpg (932x666, 132.2K)

Unlike most betas on this board, I am not into blonde, blue eyed women. They look like genetic abnormalities, which is pretty much what they are, literally depigmented humans.

Religious men (with the correct conditions like capitalism) create rich societies, rich societies make men weak, hedonist and atheist. Atheist men make society extinguish.

The peak of Any Forums culture was the KARA BOGA and amerimutt era. In every thread new OC was being made and the seethe from the usual suspects was massive.

No shit nigger the real reason women don't want kids is because wages aren't adjusting to inflation.
But who gives a fuck just blame niggers and hollywood capeshit movies you pathetic incel.

You're joking right? That period was excruciatingly boring with the same jpegs + snarky "meme" phrases being recycled 24/7
Peak Any Forums was before 2016 and US elections happened.

Attached: kultur-terror.png (760x1024, 139.67K)

All usa aligned gulf states have birthrates that are dropped massively. Meanwhile PRC china became 1/5th of the world's population after mao called religion a fiction and said "women hold up half the sky".

I think you just became jaded.