What is it like? My dream would be to experience it at least just once in my lifetime

What is it like? My dream would be to experience it at least just once in my lifetime...
Tell me what does it feel like, tell me about the vibes...

Attached: Tesco.jpg (1536x1043, 268.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjT3emte-CM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you go to a big one (24 hours) late at night on a Friday or Saturday, you will experience lots of pissed up people coming in for more booze.

If you ever visit, my advice would be to go around 7:00-7:15pm, because is that when they discount food.

Attached: 1616062247952.jpg (550x535, 40.76K)

Based advice

it's like a shop where you buy things

Reminds me before corona I went to a 24h supermarket at 3am with my friend and there were two british chaps in football jerseys buying beers and arguing the difference of chips/crisps in american vs british parlance.

Forgot to note, there are no 24h supermarkets here since corona started. I guess they realized they weren't making money at 4am

I went to Tesco in Czechia, it was like Auchan but British owned.
Also once I bought a chocolate cake and when I opened it was the mixed vanilla and chocolate cake instead of the full chocolate cake.
I got swindled by those fucking Brits.

Tesco is shite.
Aldi is the one.

Only in early Rona did Tesco close early. But that was because of super high demand and they had to constantly stock the shelves so all the panicking boomers wouldn't constantly empty the shelves.

brown people hate this store here for some reason. is a good store.

Carrouf, but british

Attached: Carrefour.jpg (1600x900, 376.84K)

You could get on the channel tunnel at Calais and pop into the local tescos there for a cheeky meal deal and get back to France on the same day mate.

they have a lot of fucking magazines and they sold toys that's all I remember. Also you have to bag your own shit but I guess that's par for the course for bongistan

I thought it would come back here too, but then they took down their OPEN 24 HOURS signs. It's so sad.
Aldi is shit here for some reason. Lidl is much better.
>The giant pringles pole
Do frogs really

>Aldi is shit here for some reason. Lidl is much better.
It's the opposite here. Lidl is crap. Only their bakeries are good. Otherwise all their products are in lower quality compared to Aldi.

>Spanish and euro
Looks like Spain

Tвoй paйoн - этo endz или bits,
Cлoвo sket для пaнeльных дeвиц.
И пoвepьтe мнe, food - этo нe тoлькo eдa,
Eё в Tesco и Sainsbury's нeгдe кyпить, кaк и lemon & cheese.
Хoзяин - landlord, ecли ты взял aпapтaмeнт в peнтy,
He вepь eмy: знaй, ты нe senpai и нe mate eмy, дaлeкo нe вce mandem - bredren.

I worked there. AMA

Food Tesco and Sainsbury’s lemon and cheese landlord you say? Interesting

thank you for your service

Comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=EjT3emte-CM

Attached: tesco-supermarket-sign-logo-and-slogan-royalty-free-image-1570525443.jpg (1200x600, 125.05K)

thanks for the minimum wage pay

For 3 years I used to work as CCTV operator at large 24h Tesco.
Salary was shitty, a lot of unnecessary paperwork, they didn't even treat my job seriously, so after some time I've lost motivation. But at the very end they fucked up something with my contract, so they quadrupled my severance pay, allowing me to have great holidays, so after all I have good memories of Tesco

I don't get it
It's a supermarket

dey took r jerbs

we have tesco in poland