Do they really?

Do they really?

Attached: 1643131538158.webm (480x853, 2.43M)

Americans don't know how to use brakes

brakes are for losers

I think the roads are wet or something, judging by how the vans wheels are spinning. They're still retarded for how fast they were driving though.

Driving under the speed limit is for soyboys and pussies, I'd rather die in a car accident than be a liberal cuck

i hate americans so much its unreal

The beetus blinded them

Yes, whenever some turdie dumbass says winter is comfy all I think about is the hell that it causes with driving, shoveling, extreme cold

was there a western shootout afterwards?

There's a thin layer of ice on the road

Shh

winter is comfy though

We in the third-world before the internet believed firsties had worker rights so they wouldn't need to go to work when it snowed

Then the cops arrived and shot all the survivors
The end

kek

Silence ape
It snows many times a week. You think it's something that happens only on Christmas day? Fucking children's movies made people romanticize winter. I swear this was all created to make people cope with this depressing season.

if you dont like it just move back to china, ching chong

I'm pure Lebanese, but yes I don't like it. My parents cursed me in this frozen land. Everyday I tell my dad he should've went to Europe. Btw you stupid Brazilians keep calling me chink fuck off and fuck this leaf flag.

Attached: europepe_3.jpg (763x804, 113.73K)

Found Taleb's hapa son

Whatever, all I wanted to say is you stupid turdies worship winter without having went through a real one. Here we get warnings to not stay outside too long or else you get a frostbite and lose couple fingers or toes

I was there, can confirm.

>Lebanese
My Lord, I kneel

Attached: images (31).jpg (200x356, 15.33K)