My Grandpa lost the family wealth due to a Ponzi scheme. Does this happen in you're cunt?

My Grandpa lost the family wealth due to a Ponzi scheme. Does this happen in you're cunt?

Attached: 1642028621693.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

My grandfather buried money in the backyard

no we've always been poor

My uncle lost half a million due to trying to put Avatar into his country. When the Avatar 2 counter on Any Forums reaches 100 I will tell the story

mine was unironically one of the most wealthy people in my region but literally destroyed everything he built by not relying on accountants and lawyers, so given the fact that he relied on a certain method of leverage and timing of sales it all went tits up eventually.

tl;dr : maybe call an accountant if your highest education is 2nd year elementary.

same. but it was my uncle who did it after my grandpa died and my dad was young so he couldn't do anything, we could have been one of the wealthiest in my city

No, mine just blew it away by selling any property to the highest bidder then living the high life so my dad would get jack shit. My dad's a boomer too but it's like our family was a generation ahead in behavior lmao.

Capitalism is a ponzi scheme. Only the people at the top or near the top benefit.

Grim

Same. It was never recovered.

Me and my friends bought crypto with student gibs back in highschool in 2015-2017

Attached: 4109f.jpg (986x1024, 119.17K)

My great grandpa was sent to karlag (gulag)

my father was a millionaire in the 90s, then got fucked over by the government in the early 2000s and never recovered

My family lost all their fortune paying the fascist party to free some imprisoned family member

Attached: froge.jpg (739x676, 60.16K)

just go around the garden with a metal detector.
Chances are he put it in a tin.
Though it's improbable you'll ever get the money, it'll be either rotten by the years or stolen long ago by some relative who just didn't tell you about it.

what avatar?

The one on Pandora with the blue niggers

He was a dumb millionaire.

The first thing you do when you get rich is to send money overseas to prevent this

oh
so you uncle like owned cinemas or something?

A part of my family is still rich
The rich part sold their inherited land and invested on metal industry, the other(my side) sold our land to buy houses in the city but fucked it up with poor choices

my grandpa lost all his millions (registered to his wife's name) because he refused to just declare bankruptcy and close his activity

My Grandfather was supposedly eaten by a whale in Namu

I descend from impoverished peasants and we are still poor to this day

Attached: 1623441520869.jpg (235x214, 6.95K)

based