What do you regret in your country

What do you regret in your country

Attached: 1643426283092.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

being born

Treating the people that cared about me worse than the people that don't.

caring

Not that it’s my fault, but the fact that we let in so many non-european foreigners in from the 60s onward. We’ve become the epitome of low-trust society.

wasting 5 years of my life

So much

How old are you?

27, 28 this year
wasted time from 19 to 24

not being born in the 1860s so i could genocide all the Italians that came to it

This: and that in high school I spent much time with stupid internet politics instead of studying and socializing, it was also the time I fell down the alt-right pipeline.

Ha! I’m 23 and I feel like I’ve been wasting my life since I was 17
How did you stop wasting your life?

Being white

Attached: 1643414929904s.jpg (125x120, 2.36K)

Let me guess, you enrolled for a meme degree and figured out it is useless?

kinda same
I wasted a lot of time not being social and wasting opportunities
but what I really wasted was the time from 18-21 starting and dropping uni degrees, I was a NEET but just enrolled in uni
at 21, exactly one year ago, I finally got my shit together and am on a good way now career-wise
still don't really have a social life tho, gotta work on that...

Going psychotic and being a literal waste of space retard

got a job and shortly after a gf. now im back in uni and working during summer
no meme depression and neetdom. right now im doing a meme degree but i always wanted to teach since i watched gto so its not so bad. at worst im getting a job in PA and comfyly ride it to retirement

Come home, German man!

Not doing enough to help others

Simple. You need a goal. Without a goal, you'll just live aimless in life. If your goal is to have a family, have you been working out to look good for a mate? If your goal is money, have you tried getting multiple jobs?

rien

being born in america
if I was born in brazil I'd be falling in love right now