/brit/

GET OUT NOOOOOOOOOW edish

Attached: 1616933337431.jpg (500x500, 32.35K)

imagine being this naïve

Watch Miraculous Ladybug

Attached: 1643543942809.jpg (1300x1076, 369.25K)

>is that our problem? the UK used the Dublin agreement to send back channels crossers, we've lost that right and now we have had 24,000 channel crossers come in.
Yes it is our problem, if we sent them back to France, once on French soil the French government was responsible for upholding the Dublin Convention that you claim was in force, but the French did nothing to send them back to Greece from where they entered. So yeah, it is our problem

might shave my legs and willard

If you have more than 5k tweets then you have a personality disorder. No ifs, no buts, no coconuts.

Leftymong valiantly defending the EU, but didn't even know what the TFEU was, the single most important document in the EU

bought battlefield v cause it was on offer lads
it's fun but rather shallow. i don't see how it'll hold my attention beyond 20 or so hours of playtime

any taftaj man in

might sleep on the floor tonight

went off her when she got FFS

why

>be wrong about something
>just pretend you're right because of secret knowledge
you're wrong and you're ignorant.

to give you an example. If I were Chinese and had a visa to come live in the UK, that wouldn't allow me to step foot in the Republic of Ireland.

Would you eat raw meat? No? Then why would you eat raw fish (sushi) ????????

watched mad max 2 again, amazing film

The ethnic groups of Guinea are as follows:
33.4% Fula
29.4% Mandinka
21.2% Susu
7.8% Kpelle
6.2% Kissi
5.6% others

looks and feels nice

any youngwoozzz man in

Attached: jhgf.png (720x1440, 399.51K)

hate when I'm taking a photo and accidentally swipe up thus revealing my horrifying appearance to myself.

tasty

>Says something irrelevant
Ok mate

>but the French did nothing to send them back to Greece from where they entered
how do you know that?
>So yeah, it is our problem
not really, the number of migrants has mushroomed because nothing stops them now. whereas before there was a big disincentive which was getting caught and sent back to France.
the TFEU refers to 3 different treaties that build on each other

the Treaty of Rome in the 1950s was called the TFEU (as were the Maastricht and Lisbon treaties)

>FFS
whats that