Harsh truths and country

ITT post harsh life lessons that you learned in your country or abroad and we'll discuss how universal they are (aka "the grass is greener in the other side)

I start:

In Argentina
>can't trust absolutely anybody, not even "close friends", sometimes not even family
>nobody will ever have mercy of you, in fact the lowest you fall the harder they kick
>equally, you can't have mercy on people, not even how much they cry. at much gently deal with them one time, at the second you must go directly to the highest punch (lawsuit, complain to the highest authority, report at the regulatory body, etc), otherwise they'll destroy you
>"give them a finger and they'll grab you from the shoulder"
>people never deal their own problems as they should, instead they unload their rage with the weak
>avoid drawing attention all you can, ever, whether it's good or bad
>poor people and workers aren't neither humble nor simple. a lot of them are plain resentful pieces of shit who deserve to starve to death or go bankrupt as edgy as this sounds
>old people aren't necessary wise, a lot of them are complete retards who magically made it to their age and should die as soon as possible
I used to be very religious and practicing. Christian way of dealing with people simply don't work here

In Japan
>same, can't trust anybody
>same thing about unloading rage with the "inferiors"
>same about old people

Attached: B423q37IcAAB-2C.jpg (350x334, 7.22K)

>old people aren't necessary wise, a lot of them are complete retards who magically made it to their age and should die as soon as possible
Very true, I hate old people so much it's unreal

>be nice to everyone and your life won't change a bit
>if you have a lot of money and a nice car, you're instantly becoming an asshole
>in case of harsh times you can only rely on your family (and sometimes it's not even the case). Friends will ghost you if you feel depressed and need help
>Sending the whole company a mail when you managed to do a perfect poop will grant you a higher position quicker than if you were hard working
>money doesn't makes you happy but it's better to cry in a Mercedes than on a bike

Attached: deadbeat_cat.jpg (1080x1080, 303.93K)

>be bad with people, get treated like shit
>be good with people, get treated like shit

>if you don't watch TV, likes football, casual music you're a weirdo
>if you think most of blacks and arabs are a problem to this country, you're racist

Attached: 1642589392084.jpg (1080x1350, 289.93K)

>Friends will ghost you if you feel depressed and need help
>Sending the whole company a mail when you managed to do a perfect poop will grant you a higher position quicker than if you were hard working
The fact that it seems to be the same shit everywhere only makes me sadder

>go to the store, get shot
>go on tinder, have to be 6 feet, earn 6 figures, and have 6 pack abs
>no one gives a shit about other people
>no one follows current events or international news
>most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, can’t make enough money to sustain themselves
>the first thing someone asks you when they meet you is “what do you do for a living.” If you don’t work, you’re considered a failure, freeloader, and a detriment to society
>the ideas of success, domination, and winning is engrained in our work culture
>though people say you can achieve anything if you put in the work, it’s very rarely the case
>race is the most important thing about you aside from your accomplishments
>everyone is overweight and no one cares
>poor people in America have cars, phones, computers, etc.
>most Americans are too busy to think about anything other than work

Use harsh truths to your advantage anons. It's a dog eat dog world

>No one gives a shit about you. They're too busy thinking of themselves to care.
This made me a bit sad at first but then I realized how you could use this to your advantage. In an argument or debate make "micro agressions" towards someone's reasoning, emphasis on the micro. Other people won't think much of it (probably won't even notice) but the person you direct it towards will become hyper aware and flustered and most likely become defensive and lose confidence. When they do you just hammer them with your best arguments and make yourself seem confident. Unless experts in the topic most people will see you as the winner even if your arguments are weaker. The one you argue with will be gaslit to think you know more/better even if not true

didn't read

Because you're as sad as us and know it's all true and don't want to be reminded that suffering never ends

Attached: 411-4118058_apu-apustaja-hug-hd-png-download.png (860x499, 84.54K)

>US
>People love everything bad. You could give them the good life and they'd destroy it or go right back to their hell. There's no helping these people. You get exactly what you see in them, exactly as they are. There is no unrealized potential.

>People love everything bad. You could give them the good life and they'd destroy it or go right back to their hell. There's no helping these people. You get exactly what you see in them, exactly as they are. There is no unrealized potential.
This literally describes 99% of my country

feel like that kind of things is everywhere. People said nips are polite but they really dont know the fact that they just keep all of their toxic thought within their head, behind a pretentious passive-aggressive smile. Other than that then i dont know much about nips since i avoid interacting with them
i dont think irl you can trust anyone other than yourself and your parents.
But, you are not different than those surrounding you, you arent special, you are just part of the game.

Yes but you're particularly screwed in America. The idea of everything is like a marketplace and that marketplace is so fucked upthat everyone is a crazy narcissistic retard and cause of their own misery. They're exactly where they belong, in hell.

Believe me, we know. No offense.

Maybe Nietzsche and these other edge lords were right about everything. The truth being a great filter of nihilism that 9/10 of people aren't intellectually and spiritually capable of surmounting, so they live in lies or are reduced to miserable nihilism and mental illness.

>People said nips are polite but they really dont know the fact that they just keep all of their toxic thought within their head, behind a pretentious passive-aggressive smile
Oh boy, you have no idea how despicable they can be unless you deal with them on a daily basis. They'll ghost you outta nowhere because you said a single word that triggered them (not even against them, just something outta normal) or as soon as you served them a purpose they simply disappear and never talk to you again. Chinese and taiwanese people still send me greetings for new year every once. Japs only contacted me when they needed something from me even after years of """""friendship""""""

Yeah life sucks

>money doesn't makes you happy but it's better to cry in a Mercedes than on a bike
WRONG

most people are pathetic and only feel joy and self-worth through these meaningless material displays, to others and themselves. so not wrong for most.

That money is king. It doesn’t matter where you live, if you have money you are treated infinitely better than if you’re an average person. I grew up in poverty now I am solidly middle class and I have friends who are multi-millionares so I’ve experienced every part of the economic spectrum.

And I’ve lived in the US, Hong Kong, Colombia and spent some time in Western Europe as well and it’s always the same story.

It’s also why I am incredibly grateful to be America because the opportunity to make loads of money here is so much greater than anywhere else. And if I were not American I would probably still move here for the same reason.

I've got a lot of money, a big house, a Mercedes and I'm depressed as fuck all the time.