Your cunt

>your cunt
>has your cunt taken the buspill ?

Attached: kudyuo82ste81.jpg (1080x983, 309.31K)

bikepill is clearly superior in every single aspect

Attached: IMG_20150424_231311036.jpg (700x393, 38.28K)

in a car you actually have autonomy

Doesn't matter, a decent public transport could get you anywhere faster and cheaper than a car

you are aware that you're free to leave the bus at any time right?

Don't you have enough low class latinos living in Spain to turn public transport into a literal hell?

that is not how it works here tho

good thing that you drive to your job and back everyday with AUTONOMY

>faster
No.
>Doesn't matter
Yeah it does.

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x630, 1.27M)

Pretty much.
Recently they made it possible to pay for your ticket with a bank card in the bus itself.

Attached: eu.png (1200x800, 78.66K)

shh don't destroy his freedom fantasy

nah, public transport is pretty safe. The biggest danger is getting your wallet stolen in the Madrid/Barcelona subway
pic related are the crimerates in spain by origin, people from the americas do have nearly 3 times the average spanish crime rate, but the spanish crimerate is quite low so its not so bad

Attached: crimenes.png (989x333, 21.41K)

why do you guys sound like you are shilling public transports instead of saying your actual opinions?

>I'm forced to buy a giant polluting killing machine that is going to cost me hundreds of dollars a month for payments and upkeep since there is no other alternative but at least I can pretend I have a choice

Attached: 1634174628978.jpg (499x792, 591.62K)

>Yes! Pack them all together like sardines! I want everyone to live like insects in a beehive city!

Attached: 7n38y1p61.jpg (600x800, 78.75K)

i dont actually use public transport i just wanted to post this thread to see americans talk about how d angerous public transport is and how much of a shithole their c ountry is in general

Wish public transpo wasn't utter trash in my city, I wouldn't ever drive if it was good

Attached: 1627153823421.png (614x761, 894.79K)

>ah, good thing we're free-thinking individuals with our own freedom and independent way of life

Attached: iu.jpg (852x480, 91.72K)

if he wants to pay for it why not?

> i just wanted to post this thread to see americans talk about how d angerous public transport is and how much of a shithole their c ountry is in general
that sounds miserable as fuck friend

>a decent public transport
Something we don't have here in Brazil
Protests literally every week kek

I have taken the bus pill but that's simply because i'm poor

This, the bus comes every 2 hours, sometimes it doesn't show up at all, barely goes to any locations, for example when I try to take the bus to work it takes an hour to get there versus 10 minutes by car, and even when I get off the bus stop I still have to walk 40 minutes to the office. I wish public transit here wasn't so trash, in Switzerland I could take trains to even the most remote mountain villages and it was always on time.

>carpill: For rural areas and small cities
>buspill: for residential areas and crowded cities
>bikepill: for asian countries?

I don't mean just being mugged or stabbed, but being around hobos, drunks, crackheads, loud and invasive disgusting people. I rode a bus in Rio de Janeiro once, and I promised myself I would study and work hard enough so I would never have again to set a foot in another bus

Attached: images (30).jpg (724x424, 30.82K)

>bikepill: for asian countries?
I commute by bike and it works just fine. It kinda depends on where you live.

based
buses are all right in small town, they are downright insufferable in big cities, but bikes are based anywhere you go

Feel like asians are more trainpilled, while northern yurop is bikepilled

This. The buses here are full of the bottom of the barrel trash people. Like drunk drivers that got their license taken away, annoying Somalis, crackheads, stinky Carribeans. I rode a greyhound bus once and went to the bathroom and there was feces smeared all over the walls, I almost puked.

The massive proponents of public transport never lived in bad areas or areas where there are minorities whom are more prone to crime.

>faster
>No.
Depends on the city. I've ridden around some European cities with dedicated bus lanes and it was faster to take the bus than a car.

post dead and cremated version

ah another prime example of Brazilian middle class mentality

bikes are for homosexuals

Attached: esa7rfhte4481.jpg (1242x1455, 207.53K)

Unironically yes compared to public transport

>destroys your genitals

Foda é em cidade que não tem via pra bicicleta, imagina confiar em motorista
br, fora que no verão você vai chegar suado em qualquer lugar que vc vá

Stop being fat.

because europe has a much higher population density

Why do you want to be In a large crowd of nasty strangers

It's faster if you have bus lanes and if your country actually uses them, amerilards tend to use cars so you wouldn't be able to benefit that much without bus lanes because your roads are filled with cars creating heavy traffic.
It's my opinion, of course cars are much more comfy and private but bus are better by all the other stats you could look at
And is that a reason to drop the public transport? There's countries with free Healthcare that work perfectly and Brazil is even worse at that, that doesn't mean we should end our public Healthcare system

Buses are turbo gay

>have to wait at a stop like you do for a train
>get stuck in traffic like you do with a car
>get the worst of both worlds, they take at least twice as long as driving anywhere outside of a major city

inb4 BRT, that's just a third world subway

bom, se não for São Paulo ou outra cidade que só tem maluco, dá pra se virar kk, pelo menos eu já andei mais de 100km de bike lmao

This is what I want to do to every single fucking cagie out there.

Attached: fuck cars.webm (460x816, 1.12M)

E? Não gosto mesmo, tenho dinheiro pra carro, não tô nem aí com suas viadagens

ele é tipo o cirofag, leva tudo pra política, só ignora

>have to wait
a few minutes at most
>get stuck in traffic
they have their own privileged lanes
>takes longer outside cities
moving goalposts

doesn't the US have special bus pathways?

Attached: faixa.jpg (1920x1080, 610.07K)