Realistically how would the US looks like if it was 90% white...

Realistically how would the US looks like if it was 90% white? will it lose much of it's culture or actually have a better one?

Attached: ngm_042018_theraceissue_011_vert-9104c83513fe8d63b65b24ebe5820e0ef5a3d1c4.jpg (1944x2593, 3.09M)

She doesn't look white, looks like she has something else in there, native maybe.

We'd be majority anglo again. Personally I welcome this because our seperation of identity from England that happened over the past century is really a travesty.
t. anglo diaspoo from virginia

I want part of me in there if you catch my drift

Look at how the USA was in the 20's,30's. Maybe that will answer your question
Nah, she looks white

If you remove black people and don't count jews as "white" then american culture is eating corn and having sex with your sister

Attached: 1429469364-dd1.jpg (200x200, 10.24K)

It'd be just as poor and violent, they'd just have to find new lower castes to replace the current racial system.

>then american culture is eating corn and having sex with your sister
Yeehaw

she looks Whiter than many Swedes

we haven't had a 90% white population since 1700, really look it up

No it would be Anglo SOVL. Small towns, local foods, high home ownership, local businesses, family farms, better architecture.. the list goes on. Look at any small city or town in Virginia or the Northeast, that is what it would be like.

Neat

poor drug addicts?

wtf is wrong with her finger? if she hadnt that nail, her finger would be so compressed

Attached: download (1).jpg (78x60, 1.74K)

Attached: race.png (1261x490, 75.11K)

the 60s and 70s were the best times for America

ytbros…

No your defiantly wrong lmao, you could get drafted to go to Vietnam, If you were anything but white you were treated as subhuman trash and you worked 50,60-hour back-breaking labor jobs to provide for your family.

Dunno bout culture, but crime rate would plummet

She looks Russian.

>if you were anything but white
The country was 90% white lmao, chances of you being born in America and being white at that time were pretty high. Nowadays you're probably going to be born as a Mestizo aka Chicano, hapa or black

ok I concede it was always a shithole, just nuke it already

>Anglo SOVL

Attached: 0_IMG-0086.jpg (615x461, 59.31K)

>those legs

70s were absolute shit. 50s was the peak by far (if you were white)

>The country was 90% white lmao
no, just what we haven't been that white since the year 1700 and does that really excuse the treatment of other races no it does not

every country with over 100 million people is a shithole

VGH
Only if you were a woman

nah Kino was 74-2000

that's much coming form a dystopia like your country