The Spaniards took this from you

The Spaniards took this from you.

Attached: 1630157541397.jpg (2560x1920, 1.67M)

It is unfortunate so much was lost

Anons, do you have films about iberians and natives in America ?

>a fucking sketch

Attached: blood-stairs.jpg (67x84, 2.25K)

Propaganda.

There's no one alive from that period of time. No conquistadors and no Mexicas. Why should I care about the problems of the dead?

MV VNCESTVRS.

you posted it

If the artificial islands and lake were so cool, why did they pave them over? I bet it smelled like Venice x1000

It was actually a swamp that was cleaned by the Mexicas. Much cleaner that the average European city at the time. People that polluted the water had their heads flattened by placing stones over them

and that's a good thing

It would have imploded on its own even without spanish involvement

and we know this to be a fact but the blood stairs are propaganda...

I'm not a chilango so I don't care
My ancestors were nomad chichimecas and Basque settlers.

>People that polluted the water had their heads flattened by placing stones over them
as they should

Yes, user, photographs didn't exist in 1520

Never said it was. That's prolly true. There were sacrifices but they weren't very common. Most of the bloodshed was done with war prisoners (Tlaxcaltecas) though. But if you wanna say how barbaric is that then you'd have to be an absolute retard and an hypocrite, as pretty much every culture did worse. That's the propaganda part. Thinking the Romans or the Brit being more civilized

sometimes I think about it and I feel sad
even more than for the suffering of the people, for the loss of whole cultures

it was an integral part of the Aztec religious belief system. i'm not accusing anyone of barbarism, i'm accusing leftoids of practicing censorship.

>leftoids
rent free chud

It was destroyed because Cortez wanted to take away the water from the Aztecs. He got this info from rival tribes of the Aztecs. That's how Cortez weakend the Aztecs he blew them tfo.

>muh Cortez chad conqueror
The people who btfo Aztecs were my ancestors, the Tlaxcaltecas and its coalition.

just a coincidence that it didn't happen until a Spanish soldier with balls of steel arrived.