1. Your country

1. Your country

2. Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

Attached: v3McUuH.png (633x758, 292.63K)

aryan chad

I’m a failure socially, but i am in uni getting a degree in mechanical engineering

I just come here to talk, usually i don’t talk, to anyone. Here i feel some human connection

On campus i’m quiet, commuting i’m quiet, in the store i’m quiet, in the gym i’m quiet, but here i can talk

UK
Everyone who isn't a complete sperglord is a fucking chad. Including me
Spergs in the UK get shot and killed

>On campus i’m quiet, commuting i’m quiet, in the store i’m quiet, in the gym i’m quiet, but here i can talk
Same but I enjoy the quiet, loud people annoy me.

>is anyone here successful
everyone on Any Forums is a successful sex haver 140 iq uni student
everyone on Any Forums is crypto millionare and everyone on Any Forums is a based trade worker making 120k a year

Flag
I am a loser, yes

kek

this

Are you me lol? Studying mechanical engineering at school and don't talk to anyone unless it relates to coursework. There are days where I don't say anything at all. I had friends in high school but we all went to different schools so now I don't see them. I keep coming back to this site for that semblance of human connection

I've been unemployed for three years now, I have no friends, no hobbies and I'll die a virgin.

30 years old, never had a job or a friend. so you're not that alone. only difference is that I don't get mad at black people or jews or whatever because I know how to keep Any Forums brainrot out of my head.

Im a loser because i never had a gf yet at 24 and im a khhv but otherwise i have a bachelor degree in computer science and a stable job, im living abroad alone, i still have my friends back home and get along well with my work colleagues. I really wish i could get a gf i feel like im wasting my life away. My money keeps adding up in my bank account but got no one to spend it with.

About to lose my neetdom in a few weeks. Have to apply to a MSc or they'll enlist me next year ;_;
>friends
I have few of them left, don't talk much tho, they call me once a month. We all split up to different cities.
>job
Quit it because I didn't really need money. I was on the verge of being a mindless consoomer anyway.
> is anyone here successful
I'm successfully taking it easy.

flag
24 year old loser no skills no future, work at safeway, friends sinking into alcoholism
i quit smoking weed and i'm trying to learn js but i know in my heart i will always be a failure

This post is a falseflag. Go back discord tranny

I'm the millionaire doctor who seethes about the USA regularly.

Obviously like 99.9% of successful young people I'm not racist, sexist, homophobic etc. Seriously I just cringe at these sorts of posts cause you know the guy posting is a loser NEET.

Get a job, make friends, have sex. Do all these three and it's extremely unlikely you will continue to hold said views.

Attached: 308D72A4-2A57-4A2E-8CCC-611AC50EC4FF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

i share alot of this experience, plus i am an actual faggot (not the femboy coomer """gay""" type) and i hate myself because i cant even be normal in that way.

I have a normal life with a job, I just come here for the bantz and the edgy humor without repercussions more or less

Jesus christ, I hope this is a pasta.

Wow really organic posting guys! Better luck next time :)

wtf, I didn't know I was Norwegian.
I've never had a job and I don't even have a degree in anything.. except maybe in failure.
Apparently I'm Finnish also. Just about 5 years younger.

Attached: 1584475431272.jpg (148x216, 26.59K)

Again. Get a job, get friends, get pussy.

never worked
gonna kill myself when mum dies

I have a job that I hate, no friends, and no spare energy to do anything with my free time but lie in bed and wait until the day is over.

Attached: 1641094463529.jpg (480x480, 45.91K)

I’m 29, have a good career, money and a ride or did best friend. I’m just lonely