Wtf

wtf

Attached: file.png (1915x1080, 1.84M)

The Maccabees were basically Jewish ISIS, going around murdering other Jews who were too friendly with gentiles, and somehow they've become heroes to modern day secular Jews who would be exactly the type of people the Maccabees would want to kill.

dunno, after reading about kitos war, i lost all sympathy i had for ancient jews. genocidial maniacs who should have known when they are conquered.

isn't purim or some other major jewish holiday about this genocide? they really love their genocides

noooo you can't fight against cultural imperialism that's cringe

There is a reason everyone through history always hated the Jews.

Why are muslims and jews obssessed with circumcision?

Jews have always been a plague news at 9. What's the reason the assyrians or babylonians didn't kill them all?

I read that during Bar Kokhba chimp out they killed 1/8th of Egypt, that would be, like, a million people? Wouldn't that be more ISIS-y?

hello Zev Demjanjuk, remind me who invented hummus I seem to have forgotten

so the pleasure doesn't dissuade them from being obedient cucks. Once your dick goes nerd rage is all there's left for you and you enlist to go genocide some other tribe with intact dicks.

>noooo i dont want to be jewish im hellinistic now noo dont give me the snip nooooo AAAAA
LMFAO. BASED

>my son you have two ways forward: be thy son of alexander the great or a barbarian who mutilates genitals
SNIP

what a losers mentality
kneeling to every two bit conquerer

That one guy's score is higher than Hebrew+Jew combined THOUGH

now don't get mad and start genocidin- oh wait you are israeli, too late LMAO!

and Bismarck was more succesful than Polish leaders, why don't you learn German?

DO IT AGAIN JUDAH

Attached: hellenized.png (812x833, 681.77K)

Being Polish doesn't entail genital mutilation.

So based. Fuck goycuck jews

Hopefully they didnt make a mistake somewhere when cutting this many people at once.