How would your family react if you started dating a Latina girl?

how would your family react if you started dating a Latina girl?
would they be judgemental of her Hispanic culture and Short stature?

Attached: Brazilian midget.webm (480x854, 707.58K)

Attached: friend kissing the Brazilian midget.webm (360x640, 1.5M)

this is so disturbing to me, I know she's an adult but it still feels yikes

Nah, I don't think so.

Can we sex sex them? Is it possible or the hole is too small?

I would let that midget sit on my face

They'd roast me like they always roast me when they see my Gfs. Doesn't matter what race, either I'm perpetuating the race or I'm self hating, it's all in fun though.

If she was one of those chola sluts then they wouldn’t approve, or at least my mom wouldn’t. My dad would tell me to have sex with her now and get it out of my system.

They had a panic attack when my brother told them he was e-dating a black girl and they are upset that my sister is a dating a German, so probably not too well.

midgets can even have kids with giants
I once saw a TV show that interviewed a couple where the man was 210cm and the woman was 125cm

They’d be fucking pissed off for picking a mongrel slut from the most dangerous continent .

Dad wouldn't give a shit.
My mom and sister on the other hand have been really strange when it comes to this. They don't want me to date an Asian or Latina but they have tried to set me up with a negress once...

Attached: swedes-national-dress-flag-swedes-national-dress-flag-man-woman-traditional-costume-travel-to-sweden-122372207.jpg (800x800, 48.88K)

Every time I see girls do this I want to kick them in the ass. Such a big, jiggly target would probably feel really satisfying to punt as hard as you can.

Wtf. What's their reasoning?

She's unironically cute af. Would plow.

>Implying women have logical reasoning.

what is hispanic culture

My family would just be happy I got a girlfriend at this point. Or boyfriend. Or friend.

Women are crabs
Snibbity snib

>Hispanic culture

Attached: theresnothinghere.jpg (800x425, 105.23K)

no, its just the limbs and spine being shorter, everything else is adult sized

>Hispanic culture

What race are you?