What is with french and their fake identities?

Attached: image_2022-01-30_225620.png (670x342, 61.17K)

tl;dr

Arab is angry over being an arab.

He's not completely wrong but also not completely right

we are not arab
He's talking about the old indentities that existed in France like basques, occitans, burgundians, bretons and so on

Taleb is suffering from the typical issue of seething about being colonised by France yet being deeply impressed by french culture

Attached: france chan.png (900x1600, 657.63K)

>we are not arab
Go back to Arabia, Lebo shit.

I think Taleb would answer "No, imbecile. That would be you" and then block you

My ancestors taught yours to write, founded Carthage and almost destroyed Rome.

We are not arabs. Not more than black americans are anglo-saxons just because they speak a dialectt of english

you are Brazilian now, your "we" is us. If you want to wewuzz and identify as anything other than Brazilian you should go back to your country

Based. Hyphenated new worlders are cancer.

>My ancestors taught yours to write,
And your ancestors were taught to write by Egyptians and Mesopotamians.
>founded Carthage
Wow, a disgusting barbaric city state that literally sacrificed kids and left nothing of lasting worth to the world. Probably the one culture Romans were justified in exterminating
>We are not arabs
>Article 11 of Lebanon's Constitution states that "Arabic is the official national language. A law determines the cases in which the French language is to be used".[306] The majority of Lebanese people speak Lebanese Arabic, which is grouped in a larger category called Levantine Arabic
Looks like you are

>defending the ottoman empire
>a state which collapsed into bands of genocidal maniacs
He's an imbecile

Based spitting facts

>And your ancestors were taught to write by Egyptians and Mesopotamians.
All great peoples themselves
>Wow, a disgusting barbaric city state that literally sacrificed kids and left nothing of lasting worth to the world. Probably the one culture Romans were justified in exterminating
Propaganda. We remained influential well into the roman era.
>Looks like you are
Are black americans english because they speak arab?
Are romanians romans because they speak a romance language?

He's not defending the ottomans.
Why americans can't read their own language?

Elaborate.
Imo a homogenous nationstate like korea or japan is the ideal type becaise its stable but I agree with him in that grabbing land and homogenizing the locals into a melting pot of sorts is fked up and "unnatural"

>Propaganda
Cope. Virtually all ancient writers that talk about Carthage mention child sacrifice and archaeology even gives some evidence for it.
>Are black americans english because they speak arab?
>Are romanians romans because they speak a romance language?
More cope. Your people speak Arabic, have been Arabized for over 1000 years, the rest of the world sees you as brown Arabs, you are Arabs, hell Lebanese Christians were even some of the most important Arab Nationalist thinkers. No amount of we wuzzing as Phoenicians or Romans will change that.

Funny Arab man

I'll ask again. Are romanians romans just because they speak a romance language and have been under Rome's control for a long time?

>Are romanians romans just because they speak a romance language and have been under Rome's control for a long time?
This is a false equivalence because you're talking about a long dead empire that never had an ethnic basis. By contrast to be Arab means to belong to wide cultural sphere where most people speak Arab and have a shared history and culture with neighboring countries in the Middle East and North Africa. Maybe if the Roman empire was still a thing you'd have a point with Romanians but they aren't while the Arab cultural sphere is still very much alive and Lebanon is by most definitions very much a part of it.