indian
>doner kebab
turkish
>paella
arab
>sauerkraut
chinese, unironically
>coffee
originally from the horn of africa where they chewed the coffee beans, but arabs were the ones to make a beverage of it
>tea
chinese/indian
>borsht
northern asian

Attached: d4pn9n6-d508bf27-cbb0-4d0f-a56c-7556f6e2506d.jpg (749x822, 202.24K)

Wypipo are incapable of creating original culture. All they know is colonize, steal, and fuck BBC

>fuck BBC
We stolen this from America

if that's how you think, why are you living in this country? isn't your culture better? why is there more money here if your culture is better than ours?

Attached: 1624830989046.jpg (625x626, 83.38K)

>why is there more money here if your culture is better than ours?
stealing

>why are you living in this country
how do you know he's not native american?

>borsht
>northern asian
Burger are you an idiot?

I thought you wrote "cunnywurst" at first, i was about to ask where can i buy it.

>french gastronomy
french

if you're unable to defend your natural resources, doesn't that mean that your culture is inferior to ours?

>if we’re better at stealing it means our culture is better
wypipo moment

>your entire cunt
brittish

Attached: 1628513427414s.jpg (118x125, 3.11K)

that's what you would say if you were on our side of the table, though. you would brag about the conquests that you've made and use it to insult and degrade white people.

>theft is a virtue bro trust we're just superior

Attached: nogs.webm (360x640, 1.96M)

that's not what we did, though. we had to actually dig all of that stuff out of the ground because you fellas didn't even know that it was there.

oh you mean you raped the land?

Imagine believing ancient Chinese/Indian/Turk/Jews are the same as modern ones. None of those ethnic groups exist anymore except as a larp. Thankfully Europeans preserved their traditions or it would have all been destroyed.

>colonise
carthaginians did it first
>steal
turks did it
>fuck bbc
uh arab women did it first

this brings me back to my original point, if you want to live like a hunter-gatherer again, why are you here?

>Imagine believing ancient Chinese/Indian/Turk/Jews are the same as modern ones
let me guess, they were white blonde hair blue eyed 7ft demigods?

croissants are austrian

Attached: 1635770828383.png (982x774, 1.05M)

people were getting along just fine before whites left their shitty continent and raped, pillaged, and destroyed the earth. your people are responsible for countless animals, tribes, languages, cultures, religions, etc going extinct.
>hurhur but u have a cellphone don't you
you people disgust me, you're morally corrupt and you'll get whats coming to you.

Attached: suburban wasps.jpg (1296x968, 427.51K)

why the fuck does selver close at 9

>people were getting along just fine
that's a fucking joke if i've ever heard one. the white man's industrial revolution eventually led to a permanent ceasefire of large scale conflicts, now we live in a comfy society where we tax each other instead of shooting each other when we have rivalries and grudges.

that would be ridiculous

chicken (which wypipo dont season) be from india

>the white man's industrial revolution eventually led to a permanent ceasefire of large scale conflicts
.. what? you guys caused the two deadliest wars in human history post industrial revolution.

which led to the discovery and proliferation of nuclear arms.