Why we are so bad at dating scene?

Why we are so bad at dating scene?
Dating in India is not easy. Ask any twenty-something guy and you will hear a heart-wrenching tale of rejections and disappointments. The proportion of number of men to women on dating apps like Tinder is worse than the gender ratio in Haryana.
Even if i live in india, I still don't know why we are so bad at it. I know we are short and brown color. But still why we aren't good flirters and why can't we come up with clever, smart ways?

Attached: 5_1423824254.gif (500x250, 2.57M)

It's the diet.

whats the point of it? lots of relationships i know dont last and this affects future marriages

There is one pretty girl hitting on me in the gym, trying to be my friend, but I get panicked when she does that for some reason. I have ruined potential gfs like this from my school days. My psychology is fucked up.

our mind is so involved in college and fear of not getting good college and being unemployed, we just ignore these life moments, we show humanity but only in emergency time. These small small moments is what life is, and we are missing a lot. i at least wish i had friend circle/group that had females yaar bhai khatam hai sab

>Dating in India is not easy
Last week there was a guy seething because his parents arranged a marriage for him because he was a neet.

It is easy to get a wife, but difficult to ask a random girl out for a date.

>dating
>in India
You retard

Attached: 1636125933309.png (256x256, 124.39K)

Because mummy and papa will ruin ANY chance of you getting pussy ever for their entire life

Most Indians on Any Forums are incels from urban households, but the average guy with a social circle in colleges ends up dating. It's not like the modern West, but more like 1960s and 1970s.

This. Both the guy and girl need to become independent of their parents for it to work, but unlike west, we don't have good paying low skill jobs which highschool and college students can do to move out of their parent's house, because all those jobs have been taken by the older generation of poor class.

Stop coping. East Asians are even more psychotic about childhood education yet they manage to date in school and not be shambolic creeps online.
It’s solely due to culture.

What can I do other than coping? I have nothing to offer to a woman

>short and brown color
So are Indonesians yet Bali cowboys slay

Piratebay bang or game by rooshv
It helped me out. First lay was a cute lil blonde

Attached: A8ED0AB0-8A28-4086-8842-A6A11E653601.png (750x1334, 460.8K)

East asian kids can date only because their parents let them, south asian kids can't because their parents don't.

I know its the culture of keeping girl pure untill they are arranged merried, and it ruins the chances of even just a romantic relationship or intimate friendship with opposite gender. It can be avoided if young people became independent of their parents early on, but the economy here doesn't provides much opportunities for that.

Ya get protein bro and lift
Nothing is guaranteed just death all logic says you leave a line behind but doesn’t matter
Healthy gamer is an American Indian psychologist try him on YouTube
That’s sad
If that’s the case go for it

>but unlike west, we don't have good paying low skill jobs which highschool and college students can do to move out of their parent's house,
Whites here don’t accept that answer

In high school buddy worked weekends , minimum wage to get his used truck at 17. Then him an his cousin moved out an rented basement at 18. If he fails he can move back. Last I heard he’s a welder and lives with his gf

Yaar How do I be funny or smart flirter? I always think about work and study? It's just over for some people like me
>t. 164 height and 50kg skinny plus phimosis on dick

Nah it’s the Indian look and attitude. The arabs Persian afghans here do way better socially then the Indian guys despite being from a stricter culture.
They put effort in school sure but they put time in the gym, they aren’t spergy or awkward and got good level of charisma

Granted Indian guys 20years ago here were like that
Imwf fucking everywhere at the mall

Whatever comes natural to you that you don’t do it. Practice let loose it’ll come. But that’s why I recommend you pirate a pua book to get you started

Just bulk up n take up boxing or wrestling. And hit on everything I’ve seen short indians pull even white girls
Don’t worry about the dick mine is botched but will still fuck
Don’t wait for the next life.

Thanks I guess yaar. It's a loooooong process I hope i'm not late (21 i'm in fact).

If I go for being a welder, I would be paid just peanuts. I look fine, and girls try to be my friend, but the main source of panic for me is my insecurity that I am broke right now. My parents are well off, but I have to give them the reason if I want some money from them, they are very controlling.

And females judge a male on his economic capability.

Unless you can slang that meat well