It is very common for americans to order takeout multiple times a week

It is very common for americans to order takeout multiple times a week

Attached: 1637182639080.jpg (900x900, 66.23K)

They can't cook.

Isn't this the case everywhere in the modern world?

That's a funny way of saying everyday

Both true. Then Americans wonder why they're poor.

Sometimes it's cheaper for them than preparing healthier meals

Attached: husband-tells-wife-stop-ordering-doordash_xztgUREi.webm (480x600, 2.55M)

are you for real? why?

Attached: 1632662291177.jpg (695x640, 127.94K)

No, it was really surprising how the American family I stayed with in California were ordering takeout almost every day

Its true for me as well

t. Work 60 hour weeks

looks like uber is trying to push a subscription service now so i'm probably going to stop doing that soon. they took away that countdown deal where you can get a free delivery fee if you order in a certain amount of time.

Attached: 1642893966258.png (1241x991, 456.35K)

Pragmatism is EVERYTHING to Americans. They want things fast and easy. Everything is meaningless to them. I'm a lot like that with food too so I get them.

True, we are robots

I would order takeout every day too if americans cook like this

Attached: 1633356494217.webm (202x360, 2.95M)

Cooking is time and time is money so why would your average American workaholic sacrifice precious working hours to make delicious homecooked meal when they can get an extra hour in while having gastritis and joint pains from always eating take out

What happens to americans when - even if it's only for a short while - they can't get instant gratification from something? do they short circuit?

Attached: 1635781366851.png (550x534, 294K)

you can file a lawsuit against her right?

take a xanax or some other opioid probably

Instant chimp out.

they have a panic attack

Attached: 1633080558754.webm (540x540, 2.91M)

i don't even remember the last time i did it

There is a giant void inside of me. I don't think I have a soul. I experience sharp pain if I am not under constant stimulation or get what I want

literally me

I don't think I have ever ordered takeout. When I was a kid we ordered chinese food like 3 times per year but that's it.

Just take an adderall or something lol

Once a month i order stuff i can't cook myself.

Can’t talk for anyone but myself, but my family basically orders takeout once a month, it’s a last resort most of the time. There’s three restaurants we get food from like that. And we don’t have them deliver food, we get it ourselves since there aren’t many delivery boys around. I don’t live in the big city, but it’s also not bumfuck nowhere