Ama drunk spaniard

Hello little peoole that live on my puter, ask a drunk spaniard anything, 4 weekend edition.
Feel free to post some good music too.

Attached: 78.jpg (1226x1280, 326.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.disroot.org/r/9awQy4CN#DDFC/QhCtQRE 6ue3acPbb2z6TA7eGi/5z7pW1uCfX4=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did Spanish at an advanced level and was fluent for some time. Im considering starting in back because I live in Trinidad . Thank u spen

You know what they said "Quien tuvo, retuvo" if you were fluent at some point getting on that level again it will not be that hard, do it mate.

:))) Gracías mi amigo . Hoy, recomenzare

Buena suerte, amigo.
All the things that you do comes with a reward or a pusnishmend soon or later, dont forget.

Desde luego. recordaré esto

why are you in trinidad if i can ask

Oh im Trinidadian but I just studied Spanish at an advanced level .

but why? holidays? spending some time there? work?

Born and raised. Studying here. I want to start a family here one day but in a better part of the country

sounds nice sounds nice, a nice objetive, how you doing so far?

School is awesome and I have job opportunities :)) . It's nice.

Por que a los reyes españoles no les cortaron la cabeza como a los franceses?
Como es que España llego a ser gobernada por dictadores mientras aún existía la monarquía?

What are you up to Mr spen

upload.disroot.org/r/9awQy4CN#DDFC/QhCtQRE 6ue3acPbb2z6TA7eGi/5z7pW1uCfX4=

thats cool oportinies are gret, most of people get streed about maind decisions or infravaluted opportunities, but you are lucky, seems that you are in a really ghood postion fren
Mate, hnestly, i dont fucking care/know
and i may be wrong, but when franco reached the power there was not monarchy, he stablished one, dont really trust me because im drunk but man, all this political bulshit fromt eh past its like mate... srly? i dont fuckign care you are talking about historical things with a fucking drunk retard on the net? if you are so interested look fro info on the net lol im not the best source
talking to a fren in whatsapp having fun, chilling listening music, hyperdrunk and enjoying sunday
dont click viruse

Oh Spaniards use WhatsApp ? Basado

only the normies, i use telegram, but you always have to have whatsapp for business and normies friends/family

Why did you create Mexicans and other Hispanics?

for fun desu

>Ama
Reddit