Muslim friend tricked me into saying 'La ilaha illa Allah Muhammad Rasool Allah' and now he keeps pestering me to go...

Muslim friend tricked me into saying 'La ilaha illa Allah Muhammad Rasool Allah' and now he keeps pestering me to go mosque with him

He told me it meant 'thank u' in his home language

What do

Attached: sad_frog.jpg (316x202, 7.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-does-shukran-mean-in-Arabic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't go to the mosque
Religion is the opium of the people

He says im muslim now
Im not sure if i have much choice im afraid

>british problems

say fuck your mohammed and gay book quran
thats what i did (same thing happened to me)

Just say 'La ilaha' to him.

Don't go if you don't want to.
People convert into Islam by choice, not by trickery and he will be punished for it.
I would do the same if a Christian did the same thing to me.

He said he'll tell everyone i am a prostate if i go back on it

w*stoid moment

Stop being a pussy and do as I said.

Its apostate, dipshit. No wonder he tricked you, you're as dumb as a brick

I thought you had to repeat it 3 times to convert

user I....

>I would do the same if a Christian did the same thing to me.

Except nowadays there are no Christian proselytes anymore. Modern Christianity is just a set of cultural customs without real belief in transcendental things. The only real believers are on the verge of being Christian and not (all these weird American sects or sub-Saharan African/Latin American "Christians" where there is more indigenous culture than actual Christianity in it). So there is no chance you will ever meet a Christian trying to convert you. Unlike Muslims who seem to be really and genuinely obsessed about their religion - especially Pakistanis.

Yeah i said it 3 times cuz he kept saying i was saying it slightly wrong

Im so fucked lads my mum is making turkey twizzlers tonight but sainsbury brand ones arent halal so my mate is gonna tell me off if i eat them but i love them so much and my mum will tell me off if i dont eat my tea like as welll

What the fuck does it mean?

was he your hairdresser by chance? they are the most annoying with coercing you into conversion

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger

Also you seriously have no balls if you think you're obliged to do something that you agreed to unknowingly . Stand up for yourself ffs tell him to fuck off . I hate being mean on this site but this is just fucking pathetic .

>Unlike Muslims who seem to be really and genuinely obsessed about their religion - especially Pakistanis.
While I agree that religion is an important part of life I just wish they would focus as much on science and manners, the first word God told our prophet is "Read", it's the main reason we had an Islam golden age to begin with.
I really wish this dark age of Islam ends soon and we can become better and more liked by others.

But my mum screws at me if i dont eat what she makes for tea so im a bit worried aint i?

Got myself in a right kerfuffle this time ffs

just tell him you don't believe in dumb shit that doesn't exists

He just wanted to save you from hell. Good friend.

also add that the only g-d is karl marx

Should i say thanks to him?
How do i say thanks in pakistanie?

I don't know urdu, just say "shukran" he'll probably understand it

quora.com/What-does-shukran-mean-in-Arabic

Hold on r u tricking me to say stuff that will make me even more muslim

I linked that because I knew you'd say something like this

Islam is too demanding and time-consuming as a religion to encourage increasing your knowledge and explore science. Not to mention all these medieval rules like that women can't travel without a man from their family, that you can't borrow/lend money with interest rates or that you can't draw human beings pose a serious obstacle to scientific development in muslim societies. Not to mention that you can't be a modern scientist and comply with islamic teachings because they differ too much so you can only devote your life to science if you renounce islam.