What do you know about Hungary?

What do you know about Hungary?

Attached: Dracula's castle.jpg (3791x2516, 2.83M)

Aren't they descendants of ching chong nomads or some shit?

Direct biological ancestor of Finland

they've got a racist president just like our current president trump
so they're based

I can't find a torrent for Az Ember Tragediaja, help me out bros

shit: hole but pm is based

read the book faggot

I'll take that as a compliment

Attached: who_are_they.jpg (1000x600, 122.98K)

>Hungarians are also called Magyars
>they speak a Finno-Ugric language, which isn't Indo-European
>arrived as nomads from the Urals in Pannonia in the 9th (?) century
>raided Europe for about 100 years, went as far as Spain and ravaged Germany
>finally they were defeated by Otto I at Augsburg in 955, after which he was crowned emperor and founded the HRE
>after the defeat the Magyars became Christian and sedentary and founded a kingdom in Pannonia
>the kingdom was quite large and an important state in medieval Europe
>their rulers had some intermarriages with Polish and Bohemian (Czech) rulers which led to personal unions
>in 1526 they were defeated by the Ottomans at the battle of Mohacs, which led to the collapse and partition of Hungary between the Ottomans and the Austrian Habsburgs
>the region became a battlefield between the Habsburgs and the Ottomans in the following centuries, with Prince Eugene finally conquering all of Hungary and expelling the Turks at the end of the 17th century
>the kingdom of Hungary became a very important domain for the Austrian Habsburgs
>Hungary revolted in 1848 during the time of national awakening and would've probably become independent if not for the intervention of the Russian tsar
>afterwards, Hungary was put under military jurisdiction
>after the defeat of Austria by Prussia in 1866, Austria was forced to grant Hungary equal rights in 1867, which led to the formation of Austria-Hungary
>when the Central Powers lost WW1, Hungary lost much of its territory in the treaty of Trianon
>can't be assed to go on from now but Hungary is cool

Attached: 1508762394925.jpg (657x527, 59.71K)

Literal schizo

also your pm in the next 20 years

Doubt

oh boy you'll be surprised

Finno-vgric BVLLS

we (I) are slavs
simple as

The only European country that has not become a cuckold country.

Nah. Hungary had quite a few disasters throughout history. Mongols, Ottoman occupation for 150 years, Trianon, Soviet occupation.. Thinking some fat gypsy will forever rule when much stricter systems have collapsed is delusional.
Hungarian economy rely on EU gibs, Brussels is already cutting funds + we won't be net receivers for long anyway. Right now government is in panic mode, giving gibs to anyone for a vote when we are already in a huge deficit and have the highest debt to GDP ratio in EE. They can't do that forever, economy will collapse eventually, Romania will take over not just in PPP but also nominal and we are back to square one. The gypsies and old proles who make up the bulk of their voter base are dying fast fortunately

TLDR: gypsy

There is nothing more cuckold than kissing the ass of the poverty ridden Russia after being occupied for decades. Hungarians are one of the biggest cuckolds in Europe but this mostly comes from the fact that there is no unity or any sort of social cohesion in the country so people have a nihilistic attitude toward politics where no one bothers them.

Their country is basically Budapest and nothing more

Attention! A nigger in a thread! Attention! The nigger wants to go to HUNGARY!

btw I posted that pic just to summon (You) personally and voilá, here you are.
what is up with you nowadays, you're still in the hope your midget cuman messiah is going to win the elections?

Attached: fffg.png (382x547, 208.42K)

Who is (You) you retarded schizo? I don't even browse this board regularly. Be a gypsy somewhere else dude

I will be a gypsy in this right exact thread, thank you. and you know what I am talking about.

you realize Orban is extremely unpopular among young people, right? you are the one being an edgy contrarian here. most of his voter base comes from gypsies without high school degree and old proles who are dying fast so its all good

>you realize Orban is extremely unpopular among young people, right?
except he is not. both data and personal anecdotes show that he is here to say for a long time. so you better accept that, or you can cry on maki-zaj's shoulders in the telex comment section or smth.