/brit/

Ipswich edition

Attached: 1280px-Sunny_Ipswich_Waterfront_23-11-2020.jpg (1280x900, 306.16K)

My friends we are at a crossroads in history

poo

another jf voluntarily spending time in another nation's general just to seethe.
absolutely mad how these low IQ runts dont see how pathetic that is

when aren't we? seems like history is nothing but crossroads

sister got nonced at the cornershop eh? dont worry, 20000 a year coming through the channel alone

this is amer making these posts right

get a life lad. seriously

Wish I had been born in a shire in about 1868 and then educated at a leading public school and then oxbridge and then joined the civil service or army and then had an adventurous but ultimately non-dangerous life in the colonies and then returned to england and lived out a peaceful retirement mingling with the upper classes in high society

>dude le refugees
this country has a nonce problem in general, not a darkie problem.

Attached: 1627683815847.jpg (2072x3440, 2.78M)

bard

love having low standards, go out and 90% of women are attractive haha

no, it has both those things

cope
between 30-40 percent of british children are non white
brirish future is brown

underside of the penis has a vinegary scent

just had a one hour sleep where i went through like 6 layers of dreams that felt like an actual eternity. final one was a house party where i was somewhat lucid and it took 24 hours, an actual physical 24 hours i remember every detail. woke up in each dream layer successively, thinking that was the real world before finally waking up in irl. looked at the clock thinking ffs I’ve gone and slept for 2 days straight or something. 1 hour. feels like I just lived a lifetime proper fucking weird

For me it's something similar but I'd be working as a diplomat going around the capitals of all the great european empires and shagging all sorts of foreign birds

I'm Lieutenant Frank Drebin, Police Squad!
And don't ever let me catch you guys in America!

love a good dream sesh that disorients your reality when you wake up

Mad how when I’m old I’ll be a relic of a long gone age. Britain won’t be British and if I express my thoughts I’ll lose my job, home and bank. Mad that.

Attached: 07CCFAE2-9D61-4C22-8467-D0D6589D489E.jpg (700x394, 93.95K)

>brirish
why are the japanese posting under polish flags

epic fail mate

You'll lose your bank if you express your thoughts?

Leftypol:
>London is so international and multicultural, a true melting pot utopia
Also leftypol:
>how DARE you say London isn't british anymore, you racist bigot!

Banks have been shutting accounts of the governments (right wing) political opponents.

don't think i've ever seen anyone on leftypol say that

They do say that.