Coffee countries

Is the reason why countries that drink alot of coffee are skinny because coffee suppresses appetite? Did they crack the code for not turning into an amerilard

Attached: 1642699665566.jpg (1407x2684, 253.16K)

hey rare user, you know 1. world countries sufferin from obesity yes?
most people are fat in Italy

americans drink coffee too but in the morning and accompanied with a pastry or something. europoors seem to drink it throughout the day.
I think this is the reason why asians are so skinny too, since there's such a huge tea culture in china and japan.

Caffè si beve dopo mangiato quindi direi di no.
Gli americani sono grassi perché fanno schifo

They are known for being skinny lol

nice try

Attached: europe-obesity-2.png (1358x1080, 409.65K)

unrelated. Heavy coffe drinkers like turks are fat
cope

Attached: Adult_Obesity_Rates_in_Europe.jpg (1503x1601, 1.58M)

Kys roach

lie lie lie fake propaganda :DDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1190 - ggbmwXi.png (473x500, 8.5K)

Trannydad haha

that's a heavy accusation. experts all over the world have weighed on this issue

Interesting . I guess there are other factors. Italians don't eat like hungry dogs and also drink coffee . Turks may eat like beasts and like coffee too. I think it's a combination issue, Italy and France and balkans have the good combo of drinking appetite suppressing beverage like coffee and behaving like healthy humans should

fingoloids drink tons of coffee yet i can’t avoid seeing obese subhumans every time i go out

>Spainfat

>thintugal

SEX SEX SEXO SEXO WITH DA VIDEO GAME CHARACTER SI SI HHHNNNNNNN

sex

I don't have coffee and Im thiny

my dad is syrian, i can drink coffee like its water, caffeine has no affects on me strangely and i've been like this as long as i can remember, not just due to drinking a bunch of coffee
as such i just drink it for the taste or dont want to bother getting food or beer

>bonetugal

Attached: 1641218043883.jpg (750x700, 90.63K)

>yeah i drink two cups of coffee every morning

Attached: 1637157097659.png (406x500, 123.13K)