Did you learn anything you didn't know about Argentina or did you change your opinion about since you started browsing...

Did you learn anything you didn't know about Argentina or did you change your opinion about since you started browsing Any Forums?

Attached: 1636039951887.webm (576x1112, 2.47M)

Yes I learned that Argentina is white and not to be confused with latnix countries

Godddd I want to suck a fat log of shit out of her tight, pink asshole so baddddd

>Argentina thread
Cringe

I learned that Maradona is Croatian

why is she standing in front of a big ship?

Che loco. ¿Cómo consigo una novia argenta así?

God I'll love moving to Argentina.

Argentina is bro-

I learned that Argentina is brown like all the other latinx countries, not the antipodal aryan heaven I was previously lead to believe

um, women are aloud to join the navy, chud

Much like portugueses, they're nice and friendly to interact with but schizos are to be expected from time to time.

natural habitat of an argentinian

The current president of Argentina said last year on national TV that Argentinians come from boats from Europe, meanwhile Mexicans come from Native Americans and Brazilians come from the jungle.
Most people took it as a meme (like the girl on the webm) but some Mexicans and Brazilians took some offence.

I learned that Argies like Fernet Branca, which I didn’t know.

It tastes like trash, as expected of a glorified stomachache medicine

wtf argentina???

Attached: d4aaa153d60c1e8711aacd6dcc42a03b.jpg (500x691, 82.47K)

k

It's a mate recharging station. Every country has them.

Mental illness, Argensimios think they came from Europe. Girl in that video surely did, can't say the same to most argentines though