What are the police like in you're country?

what are the police like in you're country?

Attached: policeqts.jpg (540x860, 78.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9G6HjOyjAQ
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9v0Eww/poliser-frias-efter-dodsskjutningen-av-eric-torell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would let her step on my neck with her knee while i'm on the ground. Except i wouldn't die because i'm not a DEGENERATE DRUGGIE NIGGER

they beat the black people senseless

very busy

Attached: オオサンショウウオ.jpg (492x275, 129.32K)

I promise
I will kill every russian or any eastern european in sight everytime they claim to suffer, it's unfair bros

Asian girl in the background ruins it

i swear this is the most beautiful leg and butt that Ive ever seen in my life

They shoot lost, handicapped people with toy guns 25 times in the head, chest, back and stomach when they can't respond in 0.00000001 nanoseconds.

RIP in peace Erik.

Attached: original-down.jpg (1280x2137, 312.66K)

Please kill every r*ssian. They deserve it

being a policeman in Japan must be the easiest job in the world

idk they mostly just annoy and bother normal people instead of going after actual organized crime.

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2018-04-11-at-17.09.26.jpg (1200x911, 59.4K)

What a tragedy. Did those policemen get persecuted?

Depends on what kind of toothbrush you use.

what???

Attached: policebrap4.jpg (958x1143, 462.9K)

>Cop threatened by an electric toothbrush and fights back!
youtube.com/watch?v=S9G6HjOyjAQ

They commandeer buses to take away climate protestors blocking traffic. They also get charged for pepper spraying them while they are sitting.

Attached: c8l9u.jpg (925x480, 42.84K)

The three policemen who shot him were free'd in court..
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9v0Eww/poliser-frias-efter-dodsskjutningen-av-eric-torell

Translation:

On Thursday, the verdict came which acquits the three police officers who have been charged with crime in connection with the fatal shooting.

According to Stockholm District Court, the two police officers who shot were in an imaginary emergency situation, he said. The court also does not consider it proven that the chief of police has failed to act in a correct manner.

- It may seem remarkable that the police fired as many as 25 shots at the time, but that question has not been the subject of the district court's criminal trial, but it has mainly been about two shots, says the court's chairman, Chief Counsel Erik Lindberg in a comment.

The prosecutor had demanded that the 31-year-old police officer who fired the fatal shot should be sentenced for causing the death of another with a suspended sentence and a fine as a result, while the 36-year-old police officer who fired the second shot in the back should be convicted of misconduct.

According to the prosecutor, the right of self-defense ceased when Torell turned his back.

"Of course a tragedy"

The police have consistently denied any wrongdoing and during the hearing explained how they felt they were in danger of death, and that the course of events was very fast.

The district court states that a board member has considered that the police officers who shot should be convicted of crimes, but has agreed with the majority regarding the chief of police operations.

WTF? I thought police are only like this here.

Attached: germancop4.webm (950x850, 1.71M)

Perhaps he was the 10th dentist.

Attached: 1637343435183.webm (854x480, 1.8M)

No and they shouldn't have. His parents bought him that toy gun and it's fully thier fault since they were his caretakers. user doesn't know what he is talking about, for all they knew it could have been a real gun.

selling drugs
and btw you want some ?

Attached: 1640875237011.jpg (773x575, 71.72K)