Buying a new car is normal in first world countries

buying a new car is normal in first world countries

Attached: 1591377827400267502.png (610x606, 126.35K)

i just leased mine

do thirdies inherit cars from their family members?

they also pay to watch movies and tv shows lol

We buy used cars, and we buy them from people that own them, not from used cars salesmen like in Amerikkka

they just take them from their rich neighbors

hmm yes, average car in poland is like 20 years old and had 3 previous owners

>we buy them from people that own them,
we do that its called craigslist you fuck

that's very ungerman-like

true: every one here criticizes me because of it

I just bought a new Toyota last Friday

at first i thought that he is trolling but americans are so dumb that its quite possible for him to believe that craigslists exists in other countries

Attached: 1591035378416476918.png (416x327, 8.35K)

Yes, the difference in purchasing power between firsties and non-firsties is best seen in cars. I can't imagine spending 100k PLN on a new car as it would be like 1/3 of what my apartment is worth but when I think it's barely 20k eur and for a firstie it's the same like 20k pln would be for me suddenly it becomes very affordable. If we had western wages we wouldn't buy used cars for sure.

thank you fren ( ´∀` )b

lol you can even afford to buy a used car in this shithole, you're better off buying a motorbike

richest man in Argentina

Car maintenance is so expensive that it's way more affordable buying the basic, cheaper models (fiat mobi, etc) than dealing with a 5 year old wagon that requires a mechanic every two months

>you're better off buying a motorbike

That's because Asian countries are densely populated and a motorbike simply makes more sense in your narrow streets, cars would be too slow in your traffic conditions.

>5 year old wagon that requires a mechanic every two months

Just buy a Japanese car, I have a Suzuki from 2004 and I only change engine oil.

Yes I drive my father's tata nexon

New cars are only 50-80k

>only

I hate firsties

R A R E
A
R
E

Such a waste of money, depreciation on cars is ridiculous
might as well tear bills in half