What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: Slovakia.jpg (580x426, 36.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Kotleba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolute shithole that can only piss everybody off. Also by 2100 it will be the first gypsy majority country in Europe.

all americans i talked to thought that slovakia is dangerous because of the movie hostel

Dilapidated gypsy villages on the side of the road for some reason.

gypsy ethnostate

>there are gypsy majority countries outside of europe

Attached: 1615991976553.png (500x510, 268.08K)

Chuds

>Marian Kotleba (Slovak pronunciation: [ˈmari.aŋ ˈkɔtleba]; born 7 April 1977) is a Slovak politician and leader of the far-right, neo-Nazi[1][2][3] political party Kotlebists – People's Party Our Slovakia (Slovak: Kotlebovci – Ľudová strana Naše Slovensko).[4]
>Kotleba supports Jozef Tiso and the First Slovak Republic,[8][9] and he is openly against Roma people,[10][11] Slovak National Uprising,[12][13] NATO, the United States and the European Union.[14] According to Hospodárske noviny, his position on the Holocaust is unclear.[15] The BBC[16] and The Economist have described him as a neo-Nazi.[17] Kotleba has promoted the Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy theory and described Jews as "devils in human skin".[18][19]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Kotleba

>this is considered white in Slovakia
Oh my god

Attached: fcf1e9d4-d513-41ec-a9a7-8390631d3503_s-ns-o-podan-trestn-ho-ozn-menia-na-premi-ra-r.jpg (960x540, 37.11K)

slovakia is pure SOVL

I believe that before we let that happen there will be an ethnic cleansing of them. Even liberals wouldn’t be against it. Also such a country just wouldn’t work(get the pun? They don’t work.)

>Also by 2100 it will be the first gypsy majority country in Europe.
hold my beer

Love em tbqhwyf, great landscapes, great people, good food and beer.
I agree the only major flaw is with a particular species in their fauna: the gypsy

hungarians pretending to be slavs

What needs to be done with gypsies?

Send them to Sweden and Germany,that has worked for my town

heh, that reminds me when my town gangsters (back in 90's) went to gypsie part of town and "asked" them to leave the town in 24 hours, otherwise they'd get a bullet between the eyes. It worked.

WELL we used to sterilize them back in the early 2000s but we can't do that anymore thanks to the EU.

Based. The only problem is that the town is still full of Lithuanians.

No Lithuanians here.
t. Samogitian

>2100
that will happen sooner than you'd expect

>only 1.23% Romani
how can that happen ?