India's first fighter jet (the HAL Marut) was created by a Nazi engineer

India's first fighter jet (the HAL Marut) was created by a Nazi engineer.

India's first large scale steel and oil refinery plants were built with the help of ex Nazis. Today, India has the second largest steel production capacity on the planet and the world's largest oil refinery.

India's first nuclear prototype was created by an Indian student who was mentored by another Nazi engineer. He would then go on to build the atomic bomb independently making India the first non UNSC (UK, Russia, China, France, US) nation to gain nuclear capabilities making the entire developed world seethe in agony.

Thanks Nazibros.

Attached: images (1).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Very fitting digits

le based Aryans

Based

>Aryans help other Aryans
Azad Hind

>Nazi scientists & engineers singlehandedly propelled the world towards space & nuclear age.

Imagine how fucking powerful Germany would be today if not for Hitler's autism. That man may go down as the worst thing ever to happen to the german race.

more info on the nuclear guy?
i know they did in fact have a nuclear programme but it wasn't even remotely comparable to the one of the americans

well, without Nazi Germany spending like 90% of its budget on the military, there wouldn't have been such a big aircraft industry in the first place. But I wish there would've been a middle ground, I wish the world wars never happened and we had a decently sized aircraft industry today. Instead, most of it was cut down after WW2 and the little that remained became part of Airbus.

Attached: ta1-A-model-of-Focke-Wulf-Ta-183-Design-II.jpg (800x448, 81.9K)

Why do shitskins simp for shitler so much?Seen many pajeets do this here its embarrassing.

Many of them were aligned with Germany against Imperial Western Powers. Also Arabs like him for you know why.

He got glowwed which hampered our nuclear plans for 10-20 years.

Attached: EGIj3XUUYAA_uD_.jpg (684x1024, 155.99K)

You have to go back

Attached: 1642877272014.gif (647x1031, 426.5K)

i mean the kraut

How am I simping for hitler? He was a douche and destroyed german martial prowess. Nazis were literally an entire generation ahead of other countries in material sciences, without the war it is likely that germany and not soviets would put the first satellite in space.

Our main anti-anglo army allied with Axis, lead by Subhas Chandra Bose. Most of the alignment was with Japan though, they barely talked with Germany.
Hitler only wanted Europe too. And it was Hitler destroying Europe and weakening England that ultimately lead to our independance.

Attached: EGIj3XfUcAAZpdk.jpg (750x946, 182.51K)

The war was geopolitically inevitable. The French High Command already foresaw that before the Versailles Treaty was signed and when Hitler was still a Lance Corporal.

Why do Anglos spread hyperindivualism to non Anglo countries? There was zero chance for Germany accepting Versailles.
and France was simply too weak to enforce the treaty. If Hitler didn't do it, it would have been done by Von Papen or Thälmann.

Too bad the Nazis didn't help you invent toilets. They could have called them Swashitters.

>that pic
and yet here you are, in a thread you don't like
haven't seen a post so far defending the nazi ideology btw

Attached: 1638379737149.jpg (800x450, 132.45K)

I love how India is anyone's friend

Hello Mr Hitlar saar full support right behind yuo
Hello Mr Israeli Saar full support right behind yuo
Hello Mr Khameini saar full support right behind yuo
Hello Mr UAE sheik saar full support right behind yuo
Hello Putin saar full support right behind yuo
Hello Biden saar full support right behind yuo

Because he fought against Britain and Britain had taken over India? Are you honestly confused why people would side with the guy trying to fight the country that invaded and colonized them?

Native Americans would have sided with the Nazis if they could have.

>Indian politics are determined by Indian Twitter posts
Twitter only influences American policies

The British accidently a few million pajeets during the war with Churchill saying, and i quote
>"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits"
probably didn't really help

>Op end post with "Thanks nazibros"
>Haven't seen a post so far defending nazi's ideology

Attached: 1642802009428.gif (823x770, 601.83K)

yeah, nobody did, he just called that engineer a Nazi. Take your meds

Hitler's actions directly lead to the weakening of the British Empire and set the context needed for Indians to get their independence. Also apparently Hitler and Ghandi were penpals