I SUFFER HERE

What's your country's equivalent
Everything and nothing are only a few miles apart.

Attached: 854081161001_6130067748001_6130062568001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 135.45K)

I am also here and do not suffer
Tip: stop being poor

Attached: 285 (1).jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

My parents seriously considered moving to the bay area when I was 4.
Sometimes I wonder how my life would have turned out if I had grown up there.

San Francisco is based. are you poor or something?
San Francisco is the most beautiful city in america. fags tend to go overboard a bit, but i look past them.

Attached: san francisco trolley.jpg (1920x1280, 635.34K)

Toured a house today that must have been abandoned for at least 10 years. Looks like the realtor broke the door in to get in. The concreate on the exterior was cracked and the metal on the balcony was literally rusting away. they wanted 10 million. It's a nice area but larger homes in better spots only traded for a few million in the 90s. Sucess here buys you what was historically a working-class home at best. If I were to buy the home, I grew up in, even in unlivable condition it would cost me over a million. how the fuck am I supposed to make a million dollars. Unless you go to an ivory league school and move here you make 70-85k max as an office worker. If you want to join a startup you can make a lot of money when they go public. But most of that money has been made and I'm about a decade too young to make it.

If California sucks so much why are there so many songs about how great it is?

because it is actually great. don't let the flyovers fool you.

Attached: chadifornia.png (919x737, 240.32K)

>are you poor or something?
I'm poor but my parents are not.
>San Francisco is the most beautiful city in america
It's a well panned city with a lot of SOVL architecture but the people somehow make it almost unlivable. if you're a transplant please consider killing yourself. [spoiler]or moving [/spoiler] I would like to buy a middle-class home and live in a nicer city.
>Sometimes I wonder how my life would have turned out if I had grown up there.
it all depends on where you would have moved to. Different places produce different people. This is even true on the neighborhood level.

It was actually a pretty good state up until the early 2000s. Cheap, more politically diverse and full of sun. there was something for everyone back then.

and shit like this stopped being amusing a long time ago.

Attached: Screenshot (1424).png (1365x627, 619.82K)

This is downright criminal and should be illegal.

Attached: Screenshot (1425).png (1363x629, 658.87K)

just get a tech job dude

that is not even that expensive

I go to clown college and if you didn't go to Stanford, Berkley or an ivory league school your resume just goes in the trash. The software they have just discards your resume. The recruiters don't even see it. I've been fucked ever since I was 15. And if by some miracle I get a tech job no wat in hell it's going to pay more than 70k a year. EVER.

it's the size of a hotel room and like 700 dollars a square foot. Your delusional.

I was going to say the same but.
>279 square feet
>25 m2

I met a guy in vietnam who worked some bigwig tech job in SF. He had bought the house, car, the whole thing...300k/year or some shit. 32 years old he had a mental breakdown and his wife left him and took all of it. Now he paints by a river in Vietnam and lives day to day with no devices.

there still is

>700 dollars a square foot
So slightly above the rate in Vienna for example? It's expensive but not that extraordinary. Even here the price is over $300 per square foot and salaries are nowhere near close.

Yeah it is small. 35-40m2 for a single person would be fine though

ITT we laugh at poor people

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>and salaries are nowhere near close
My parents never made more than 100k combined. Most office workers here don't even make that on their own. What do you think we make on average here. IPO payouts, rental rules, lack of building in the bay area at large and speculation have ruined the bay area real estate market. And don't get it twisted I will become a multi-millionaire someday because of this. But I would rather work a job that allows me to have a place of my own.
>35-40m2 for a single person would be fine though
Quarter million-dollar Cuckboxes may be fine for Europeans, but I would rather die.