Westoids be like:

westoids be like:
>Lets invite 1000000 brown people every year!

Attached: 2A4E4521-A16D-48F3-95D1-1799CF52108D.png (639x607, 122.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>balkoid slavic shithole obsessed with "le migrants" to cope with state of shithole
uh huh

do I need to slit your amerimonkey throat?

Average shit talk on the internet fan vs average balkanoid violence enjoyer

based

Attached: terry.jpg (199x231, 6.72K)

Brown and black people behave way better than drunk suicidal slavs.

Attached: 1640932510695.png (364x426, 192.09K)

why don't they invite me

They behave the same

they're called h1b visas

we're in for an interesting century as the whites will diminish in population and power. at least we get to see the finale of the european show. rest in peace kings and queens.

Attached: 1626734465712.png (1166x788, 36.28K)

what ethnicity is he?

based balkanite

Based

Isn't that crazy? We're a decade or so away from boomers beginning to die off en masse and once that starts happening European countries will go from 80% white to under 50% very quickly.

At least I can do the I told you so to libs when their libertine welfare melting pot utopia turns into a reactionary multi ethnic shithole.

I will wait the 10 years it takes for you to afford a plane ticket first
The exposed slavshits help their comrade

Lamo it really do be like that

based

based

HSAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
The archetype is so predictable.
Focus on your own shithole first my guy, because if EE is an example of white ethnostates then goddamn I can't wait for them all to die

>Focus on your own shithole first my guy, because if EE is an example of white ethnostates then goddamn I can't wait for them all to die
kek

Attached: 1629184949725.jpg (443x455, 25.21K)

I cant wait for Balkan/Lebanese style state with load of differenr ethnic group feuding and warring constantly.

cringe

Meh, not that hard to imagine, look at Brazil, USA or those types of countries. What will happen is they will live in their ghettos and white people in protected gated communities or in the deep country. It's already happening. And uf those countries are the blueprint, it's unlikely white people will change their mind, not even turn right-wing. It's going to get bad and South Africa tier by the time we're all dead already.

Estonia isn’t a shithole though. Amerimonkeys really think if Hondurans take over the country then it will become better ayyylmao.

Boomers 50 years ago
>children? no thanks
Boomer now
>of course we have to let them in, who else is going to support my old ass til 80?

Attached: 800px-Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png (800x410, 125.86K)

usa and western european countries are examples of a (quasi-white)-ethnostate going downhill as they diversify, stfu.

fuck off cunt

South African anarchy where the state is weak is preferable to American style anarcho-tyranny where powerful institutions selectively enforce the law desu.

We've done numerous studies on third world immigrants and by all metrics bringing them in increases the tax burden for the state.
The only profitable immigrants are from western countries, eastern europe and asia.
I'm honestly surprised we dont have an easy immigration pathway for highly educated people that actually pay taxes, it's like we want our welfare model to fail in 20 years.

EE was under communism for 50 years you retarded mutt

>its da commies
ahhhhhh the excuses, because of course! Who can forget the rich and prosperous pre commie Eastern Europe!

hillary clinton & barrak obama*

Eastern Europe was medieval before the USSR

U mad you still can't get in here?

Right? It’s almost as if they are doing in on purpose...
Like why not just take East Asians, pajeets or Indo-China people instead of violent savages from MENA.

Before that it was feudalism. Feudalism lasted a lot longer in Eastern Europe which stopped social development.

it's both communism and (lack of) imperialism
not really excuses but trying to reason with someone who is disingenuous is a waste of time anyway

>no no don't you see??? We are shitholes because of _______(insert boogeyman)!!! We are the superior race!!!
>Before that it was feudalism
Exactly: shitholes. There's your white ethnostates

>dude EE is a shithole!!! you like, don't have money!!

Attached: safest-countries-in-europe-map-1374885.jpg (590x771, 102.93K)

Still better than brown countries.

the prosperous countries in Europe were ethnostates too retard
America was a white ethnostate before 1965

Thirdies be like
>Your country bad.. because it has imported lots of thirdes! Mine is good though!

Attached: 1621839000021.jpg (593x578, 106.14K)

You are such a fucking imbecile its astounding. Please do everybody a favor and go try living in those shitholes, one more retard out of this country and one more subhuman in eastern europe will help everybody

Just gonna leave this here and move on.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

I lived there for years, user
It was nice, clean and quiet

>whiteboi iq
ahhhhhh so you're saying two things both having the same characteristic, yet both turning out completely different, the success(BUT NOT THE FAILURE) is due to that similar characteristic?
I want you to really try using all of your 30 iq brain to figure this one out

They have to because they don't breed. Without migrants there would be no people there
Feminism destroyed their economy and society lol

lol

Kek

lol be more disingenuous shitskin
ALL European countries are clean, safe and quiet. ALL European countries are better than the criminal shitholes of the 3rd world. This is what they ALL have in common, regardless of wealth
and you will always be a mutt. i feel bad for you

Firsties be like
>Poles out, Pakis in

Because those people actually want to make their nation better.

Attached: indo_alg.png (565x473, 35.29K)

>ALL European countries are clean, safe and quiet.
Moldova is an actual shithole though, I prefer living here than in Moldova.

Look how easy I exposed this brain rot, to everybody lurking, THIS is the iq of the white nationalist and racist posters you read. Fourth grade level critical thinking is all it takes for them to immediately drop the "discuss ideas" larp and degenerate to the screaming petulant child that they are. So easy its become boring

Take a breather, you are FUMING.

>violent savages from MENA.
Slavs are from the middle east?
And thats funny, our MENA immigrants are wealthier and more educated than the average white trash in this country, while also being nonexistent in prison populations. Please send more, no slavs though, nobody wants criminal degenerate drunks roaming the streets ready to start stabbing anybody as the tension of their brain pushing against their tiny skull sends them into an animal rage 24/7

Why is your country falling apart?

My country can decline by 10,000,000% and it'll still be the garden of eden compared to every slavic and balkoid shithole

You really don’t understand difference between types of migration? You having better MENA is the same reason why we have better beaners.

whites dont need non-whites for civilization. eastern europe has shielded the west from mongol invasions, communism, etc. the idea is that whites can into civilization but those from EE were under heavy fire from history, you can't just ignore all the shit happening in the east. i guess you're a troll agitator but maybe some people reading these aren't and change their mind.
EE's biggest problem setting them back right now is corruption but it's getting fixed gradually and you'll keep seething at european ethnostates being better than your shithole.
yeah guess I was right.

You know why?

Attached: 1643539703664.jpg (1080x1617, 518.65K)

You live in violence ridden capitalist dystopia, chemicals in water have scrambled your brain

I can pay some slavic mob hit man to take you out tomorrow for the same price as a honda civic

>not the other Croat

>THIS is the iq
>white nationalist
>speaking of intelligence
>says "white nationalist"
If you only knew what retard you really are.

I am more 40 times more likely to be murdered in USA than in Croatia.
Leave us to our suffering if you may.

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 558.76K)

Based

The worst ee shithole is tenfold better than the best of your streetshitter cities, rajeesh

WHOA IS THAT A PICTURE OF A.......QUAINT VILLAGE????WHOOOOA
You got me bud, its all over now

>was picked up from the same vague and nonsense word salad peddled by some other idiot
>Your conception of history and these "civilizations" is that of a undeveloped shut in idiot where every idea, term, and reference parroted was picked up from the same vague and nonsense word salad peddled by some other idiot with a level of sophistry being attempted way beyond the capability of the speaker. In other words, a retard.
A retard tries to construct a complex sentence and calls himself a idiot.
Bravo...I have not seen something like this...ever.

based burgerbro making these commies seethe

you can't deny what I said.

Man, you really are an inbred fucking retard dago shitskin. Or is this just the paper nationalism showing of you swarthy fucking apes

>complex sentence
That was a middle school level simplistic sentence with a high school level of concept. But to the balkoid brain I am sure it is complex, so I will not ridicule what you were born with, but it is hard when retards continue to willingly expose themselves.
ESL kicking in?

Holy based

So how’s that negro integration going? Or the Red Indians that are drinking their race to extinction?

based hung-aryan

Hangry

This is my regional capital, 7000 people live here a life you will never know or understand.

Now, respond to the rest of the post, brownie.

Attached: so to speak.jpg (1280x869, 84.58K)

Honestly, I'm having a blast with this thread, chicanos and balkanoids/slavs (the worst posters on this board) going at each others throats. Pretty funny.

Attached: 1627316360510.png (496x379, 179.92K)

We're gonna have several yugoslav wars and balkanizations across the usa and europe, can't wait

Your entire country is like a bumfuck village to me(don't worry, you can't use your eurocuck cope with geography, I know where it is along with its history).
That "capital" might as well be an ant hill. I pretty sure at least 5% of the population of my small town can buy that upgraded mudhut village outright

Holy fucking hepatitis whore! Youre just a menstruating cunt

Quiet slave, I'm speaking to the mutt.

Jesus Christ help me.
Number 1, l'anglais est ma troisième langue.
Number 2, I have not exposed anything, you can not construct a sentence without insulting yourself.
Number 3, your family is inferior to anyone by the simple fact that they had to run away from the shithole they destroyed.

>l'anglais est ma troisième langue
I already know, hence you being baffled by a sentence with more than one idea and one clause

>highly affluent middle class arabs migrate to USA
>hurr arabs good
>illiterate lower class mexicans migrate to USA
>durr mexicans bad
it works the reverse in europe

...oh my fucking God you are a literal fucking troglodyte, you spew words that you do not understand and "form" these sentences that have as much meaning as your life, holy fucking shit, just fucking end yourself brownoid

Save your pathetic seething and cope for someone else I'm put of this thread, end yourself

Attached: 1643299564427.jpg (600x300, 27.54K)

Holy kek.

Attached: 1630818570507.png (1255x959, 1.06M)

literally nothing wrong with that
>whites will diminish in population and power
good

Attached: 1614441337588.png (639x568, 384.45K)