Is it true that East Asians would hate me for having tattoos?

Is it true that East Asians would hate me for having tattoos?

Attached: 1643415589072.jpg (730x509, 73.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Westerners are mentally ill

Why you keep making this same thread over and over and over?

>Is it true that East Asians hate me
FTFY

And the answer is yes

if he doesn't, who will?

youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI
no

It's a very important question.

I also hate you for having tattoos

it's because tattoos are associated with the yakuza

No. They just hate gaijin ruining their local club and give this excuse to save face.

Can I go to an Onsen if I have no tattoos?

Tattoos are cringe
So many people here getting ugly pencil line tattoos of random shit

Attached: 1643421055760.jpg (600x803, 112.69K)

The reason tattoos are banned in public bathes is that it's associated with Yakuza and it will scare other customers and will have bad effect on the business. If you think Gaijins seem to have nothing to do with Yakuza, so it should be allowed to enter public bathes, you are wrong. Even if you are Gaijin, doesn't mean you are not Yakuza. And in the first place, the idea itself is super racist, how you look like doesn't change anything.
If you really are that desperate to enter public bathes, try to talk to the owner. They are mostly chill and there's a high probability that they will allow you to enter on a condition that you have to put a patch or something on the tattoos.

If your full body are covered in tattoos, sorry but we don't even want you to cross the border of Japan. We don't want to see chimpanzees that are below IQ 60

cute nipple.
mind if I suck it?

>having tatoos make you looks dangerous
clearly not this case lol

Attached: 1546330815469.png (409x392, 119.02K)

There is nothing wrong with tattoos. This is the 21st century, we have freedom of expression.

having tattoo = being shit

incel opinion

Fuck tattoos