I wonder English native can read any books?

Japanese can read any books because Japanese language just need to know some unknown Kanji, but English is not.
some phrasal verbs, idiom, verbal constructions and any complex grammatical structure need to know for read the difficult book.

i think that is the reason English speakers low literacy rate.
and that's why Japanese has a high literacy rate.

Attached: 20210903153617139512_88f9c3680483e9fd8e31bb64d02bb7c3.png (305x480, 383.14K)

>Japanese can read any books because Japanese language just need to know some unknown Kanji
Nice larp, Debido.

ok Davido-kun

Attached: 1525100143210.jpg (680x823, 226.78K)

>Character amnesia is a phenomenon whereby experienced speakers of some East Asian languages forget how to write Chinese characters previously well known to them. The phenomenon is specifically tied to prolonged and extensive use of input methods, such as those that use romanizations of characters, and is documented to be a significant issue in China and Japan.

>Furigana (振り仮名, ふりがな, Japanese pronunciation: [ɸɯɾigaꜜna] or [ɸɯɾigana]) is a Japanese reading aid, consisting of smaller kana or syllabic characters, printed next to kanji (ideographic characters) or other characters to indicate their pronunciation. It is one type of ruby text. Furigana is also known as yomigana (読み仮名) and rubi (ルビ, [ɾɯꜜbi]) in Japanese. In modern Japanese, it is usually used to gloss rare kanji, to clarify rare, nonstandard or ambiguous kanji readings, or in children's or learners' materials. Before the post-World War II script reforms, it was more widespread.[1]

Attached: Demon.jpg (1200x1595, 214.38K)

>some phrasal verbs, idiom, verbal constructions and any complex grammatical structure need to know for read the difficult book.

Attached: file.png (707x647, 303.63K)

Even as an ESL who only lived in UK for 1 ½ years, I don't struggle with reading English literature at all. Speaking is still weird because I hear my Swedish accent as I speak and then get self concious.

I seriously doubt there are EFLs that struggle with reading

Sure, should we try it with some Japanese texts? Try to read this excerpt and tell us honestly how much did you understand out of it? 10%? May be 15%? Did those kanjis help you that much?

Attached: 37246358692335.png (977x522, 155.88K)

yes, that is, English is very abstract language.

because you studied so hard, that is doesn't say normal.

i can read thanks of Kanji but that article is very old Japanese, it's categorized 古文

Japanese is a shit language because you forget how to pronounce words when you read and you have to use a dictionary

OP are you trying to tell me that I can't read

Well that's the point. We struggle with our native language books too but only if they are old enough. It doesn't really matter what kind of writing system we use.

most of Japanese don't need dictionally because Kanji helps us definite distinguish than other languages.
maybe Japanese language is more readable than other language.

its also because Japan is more homogenous. In other words, you don't have very strong Japanese accents from differing regions, or rather different dialects. Sure there is rural vs city dialect, but technically a southern Black man from Alabama and a posh Englishman who descended from nobles speak the same language.
>also Americans only care about Education for two reasons: they are under Propaganda, or they're trying to get more money

no, English is much easier to read than Japanese

>We struggle with our native language books too but only if they are old enough
no, i mean, even modern books make struggle English native speakers to read for because of so complicated grammar and abstract words.

I think it's not because English is somewhat difficult language. It's just modern people too retarded to read books.

actually Japanese language books are so easy, we don't struggle to read book.
but seems English is not, English grammar is very complicated.
and most of dialect people able to know city language and talk each others.

>It's just modern people too retarded to read books.
yes, that is, Japanese who most of retarded able to read any books, because Japanese language is very easy to read.

You made like 10 mistakes in a handful of sentences.

actually i don't care, English is don't have any exact form.

Keep telling yourself that. You will never improve at anything.

Even presentday Japanese has far more dialectal variation than English. But this is irrelevant because there is only one literary language in both.

Maybe that's why English is "abstract" for you
Because you can't speak it

i realized from movies, English speakers don't talk properly.

no, English is abstract that's why i don't care.

English is not abstract, it's really simple, but you are probably around B1-B2 level so you wouldn't know it

~(´ε` ) i don't care, English is so so abstract, English is very very vague language.

Every language is vague if you're not fluent in it

no, i already know English is very very vague, so i don't talk English seriously, because English don't have proper form.

Attached: snapshot_15.33_[2016.09.27_04.50.58].png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

>My language is easier than yours because I even kids here can speak it
Pls

huhuhu,
Japanese language has a exact grammar and easy but able to construct any difficult article.

you know? even Japanese kids able to read any difficult book that is most edge of technologies in the world!!

Attached: 20180123131342aa3s.jpg (300x170, 55.6K)