How do you call this game in your country? here it's "un deux trois soleil" (1 2 3 sun)

how do you call this game in your country? here it's "un deux trois soleil" (1 2 3 sun)

Attached: 1stgame.jpg (960x500, 88.96K)

Squid Game

Quid games

What's the time, Mr Wolf.
We used to play it in primary school.

Sqouid game

Im talking about the first game, not the name of the show...

Squid game (igrá v kal'mára).

Attached: IMG_20220122_085314.jpg (1756x3232, 1.93M)

squid games

el juego del corea capitalista cringe

Sorry user, your op probably attracted zoomers who didn't play this game as a kid.

it has many names, which determine what you say before turning around.
such as 'Ochs am Berg' ('ox at the mountain') or 'Ein Hase läuft über das Feld' ('a rabbit runs over the field').

1 2 3 star

Peili-leikki
>mirror game

red light, green light

I dont remember the name of the game but we used to play it in elementary school.

1 2 3 pollito inglés

Never played it, I thought it was a Korean game.

Rødt lys (red light)

Wasn't this just standard Redlight Greenlight? What's the time, Mr Wolf would have had the giant doll chase people down after Dinner Time was called.

1 2 3 cheese

Blekkspurt

123 butifarra de pagès
Which means 123 peasant's sausage

Kek I always thought it was an English game because of its name here (123 English chick)

>>Kek I always thought it was an English game because of its name here (123 English chick)
I looked it up, apparently it's called "Grandmother's Footsteps" in the UK. I'm a 30 year old zoomer and I've never even heard of it, so maybe it's something that died out before my generation.

123 baba jaga patrzy

Here it is called "Salty Fish" or דג מלוח / dag malouach
You go 1 2 3 dag malouach

apparently it is "batatinha frita 1 2 3", but i had never heard of it before this show came out

1 2 3 macaquinho do chinês

1 2 3 piano!