The world must be made aware of the suffering endured by the British peoples

The world must be made aware of the suffering endured by the British peoples

Attached: 1637743106330.png (1424x864, 361.64K)

Grim. I always thought the UK was a better place than France but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore

France is better
They have sunny coastal regions

The uk is like holland but poorer and dirtier and less compassionate to its populace

This existence is only true if you are a bunch of immigrants trying to live in the most expensive part of London. Anyone with half a brain can have a decent life outside of London and if they weren't useless they'd have a career that pays well inside London.

Paying well in london means earning 70k minimum
Most people dont earn this

The rest of the uk is bereft of opportunitiss
>immigrants
Nice way of implying the only way you can avoid suffering is by mum and dad sorting you out

We relate

The Uk is much better than france in ever aspects.
Lies. We barely have sun over here. Plus we have much more terrorism crime and shittier living standards

>life is great bro you just have to leave the country's largest city by far and its economic centre

Why lie? France is retirement paradise

For foreigners maybe. People here barely get retirement or any social benefits. 1lso the weather here sucks and there is no scenery.
You are thinking of portugal

London is the UK. The UK is a city state

The UK is the most depressing place on earth. The average third worlder doesn't suffer even 10% of how much we suffer. Our grey, rainy depressing little island is the world suffering capitol.

also your women are ugly as fuck and new TV isn't even funny anymore.

>bottom right
too much sovl, lad.

Attached: gc.png (680x760, 145.06K)

Fuck the sun. It's fucked that you have spend the rest of your life sleeping with a fan on or spending your 30s getting skin cancers cut out.

More like you are so spoiled you live in one of the best country in the world and think you suffer because the sun didnt set at the time you wanted today.

The sun never sets on our suffering.

>wow loneliness and alcoholism such le soul!

Delusion . Most of the world suffers much more than you

Suffering? Let me tell you how much I’ve suffered since I was born. There are thirty-seven trillion cells in the human body, and it the word ‘suffering’ was engraved on each nanoangstrom of every individual cell it would not equal one billionth of the suffering I am enduring at this instant.

We suffer more than any other country

Meds, now

>bro just get some made up tarq nepotism ghost position in an office anyone can do it bro, then you get to live in donedon bro wahey