Why did the brownentinian wageslave for 200 usd a month?

Why did the brownentinian wageslave for 200 usd a month?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (556x450, 41.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/idUSLR485931
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To get across the road

200? that can't real if so then kek. i average that every $370 every couple days from my the comfort of computer. Argentina probably is still a nice place to live, is everything cheap?

To pay for his mother's chemo treatment
Riches man in Somaliland

I'm not rich I can live comfortable I guess, I want to have enough to travel for a couple months. There a lot of millionaires and maybe 3-4 billionaires in somalia as a whole. Just you like indian folks there are many many of my countrymen who are millionaires who exploit places like Kenya, Uganada and Tanzania when they can't do it here. They pay off officals and such

reuters.com/article/idUSLR485931

>South America
Just get a State position

So one day he could move to Brazil.

lol you totally get payed 6 k a month as a wageslave in a failed state

I know Somali's who lived in Kenya and Uganda and they love Uganda so much more. Kinda helps that Uganda honestly does not give a shit if you are a refugee so many who go there are not trapped in camps for long if at all for some.

I make like ~145-180 USD based on crpyto prices mining on my GPU which covers my power bill with some money left over. Honestly having 1 bill be more or less free is liberating to be real with you guys.

Attached: IMG_20220129_123441.jpg (967x597, 141.1K)

that european part is the swarthies part of europe, brownentinians are pure brown filth

there are brownentinians that instead of throwing their lives away 9 hours a day monday to satrday just mine crypto and live off of that, electricity here is extremely cheap, the average brownentinian pays like 7 usd a month in power bills

i dont wageslave i trade crypto and do other various things. I "work" maybe 2 hours a day
yeah Uganda is nice but corrupt.

then that's irrelevant to the thread, if u had to wageslave u would be doing it fulltime for like 60 usd a month

bump

If that's how much Argentinians earn, how on earth do they buy any new tech or anything else for that matter?

that explains why my co worker from the north looks like this

Attached: file.png (585x764, 391.32K)

>how on earth do they buy any new tech or anything else for that matter?
They don't.

>If that's how much Argentinians earn
they don't

What happens if they want to get a new computer or something?

Attached: 1639973595184.png (255x200, 40.38K)

Attached: 1642349519724.png (502x683, 432.72K)

Simply for the average person they are 5 to 10 years behind in technology.
Only rich people can afford to have a gaming console as soon as it comes out or a powerful PC or the last iPhone.
Also, having an iPhone, even an old one, is unironically a status symbol in Latin America, so rich people make sure to have one.

They save up money for months or years, just like anywhere in the world that isn't "the west"
>inb4 just get a loan
Look at this map. I'm pretty sure it shows the central bank rate and not when you buy something on credit, i.e the actual rate is at least 50% more than it shows here

Attached: MiaM32-1200x628-Shareable.jpg (1200x628, 439.64K)

bs argentina is a developed country

My parents moved to Spain from there for a reason, even back then it was a shithole and it only get worse with time.

Is it possible to get a USA job in Argentina, so you would get American salary while living in some place like Buenos Aires?

remote work, sure

most jobs require you to us have work permit and few that dont wont pay you us salary

That honestly sounds really depressing. I'm a semi NEET and make about $2100 USD a month, and because I live at home, I can buy new technology when I need/want to. However when I was younger I had to rely on my parents for money and because of that my computer and monitor was quite old as I couldn't afford to buy new tech.

Many Argentines in IT work remote jobs for American or other first world countries companies, but the salary is normally adjusted to the country of living, they won't pay you the same as an American or whatever place of origin the company has, it will still be a very good salary for Argentina but nothing amazing like being paid $100k annually while paying Argentine prices.
The exception would be that if you are a senior engineer with an important place in the company you could probably ask to keep your salary anywhere you move but it wouldn't be simple.

for some people life doesnt revolve around cons00ming you soulless westerner

Is that what the 1st world capitalists tell you to keep you placated?

Australia is one of the richest countries in the world and as long as you don't become a junky there's no way to suffer economically, there's a strong social net.
This is not the case for Argentina and not even for other more developed countries, in Spain the minimum salary is about $1000 a month for a full time job and many young people can't even get to work full time.
Or in the US while it's richer than Australia there's a bigger economic inequality and a weaker social net, so it's easier to become poor, live in a day to day basis and not be able to afford new shit.
You are extremely economically privileged just because of the place you were born.

Yes it's true. I'm glad that I was born in Australia. A lot of people say the US is better because wages are higher, but there's a lot more economic disparity and not many social safety nets like you said

not really, im a wagie since i was 20 i make 4k eur a month and hate my life, no amount of electronic toys will make me happier

To get his autist son a laptop to shit post here then to use his English skills to get a western job and migrate to make his parents proud

Attached: 6B825CC2-D4D8-4ED3-A0B0-657617270EBB.jpg (636x1232, 234.1K)

reading about indian student who told that their father had to take a loan in order to afford cheap laptop for studies make me sad

Yes it is quite sad

Why not work 2 shifts or take some night shifts, learn some trade? It's hard? Stay poor and keep crying.

King of Somalia

>just work 18 hours a day for 400 usd a month

the definition of subhumanity

Save up and learn something or buy/sell. Or wait for the communist government to provide for you. How else will you make money?

The problem lies in that if you live in the 3rd world and won't work like that then it means you would stay as poor and never going to make it.
It is either this or nothing. You can't have comfortable life of the 1st world and believe me no one cares about your terrible conditions.
So it is either endure and persevere in hope to achieve better life or stagnating in a shithole.

there is no point in wageslaving in a third world shithole, you will live a miserable life either way, there are many better ways to make money online than to waste your life away for literally pennies, I'd rather die than waste a second salving for less than 5k net usd a month, miss me with that slavery shit, I either get a job at a faang in sf, seattle or nyc or equivalent making 200k a year starting or I stay a neet forever.

Where did Argentina go wrong? I just watched Martín Hache and It seems like even in the late 1990s some people thought the country had no future.

where did russia go wrong?

Attached: Zrzut ekranu 2022-01-30 o 11.06.29.png (2170x800, 115.59K)

>Martín Hache
Fucking based cinema connoisseur Russian.
Argentina (and most of Latin America) was and still is in an awful position to industrialise and sell their products after the green revolution.

Rent free

brother, don't be mad im just asking questions

lie, 370 usd would be a lot in poland

Crimea

how badly did it hit people? average ruskies keep their savings in rubel or foreign currencies?

There was a massive propagandistic campaign first. Russia strong etc. Then it went downwards with ratings of Putin

There are barely any savings, we don't have such culture as an Americans

bulbhead earning our minimum wage here, good job

wtf i thought argentinos were white?

Attached: 1626973841169.jpg (598x574, 42.64K)

>WTF dont you guys consume?? How do u live?