Would you move to France, Any Forums?

Would you move to France, Any Forums?

Attached: 1643473199705.jpg (742x489, 130.42K)

I don't want to learn french

Fuck no

Only if I can bang a french girl

no

40 years ago maybe
Now? Nah

100% I would go there
The mere existence of France makes anglos seethe!

without paris, yes

no
don't ask again

Attached: 1627263817937.jpg (758x802, 135.58K)

Nope

Why? You can live there if you know French.

why would I speak french?

Don't Canadians learn two languages at school?

fuck no

I didn't play attention in French class and it was only from grade 4 to 9

It’s complicated

I don't think it's a nice place to live the capital is filthy smelly rathole can't say anything about the rest of the country though

It's full of you yet.

Stop taking Any Forumscels and Any Forumstards comments for the reality. It's true there are a lot of foreigners here though, unfortunately.

Is it true that French girls are hairy and don’t shower regularly or use deodorant? Pls say it’s true bros. I’m tired of smelling nauseating perfumes and deodorants on women. I’m tired of feeling the scratchy stubble of a woman’s underarms and legs. I want the real deal natural experience ASAP

I'll have nothing to do with France.

Is it true that Americans girls are mentally ills and roll themselves in the mud like hippopotames ?

>mentally ill
Haha yes

>roll around in mud like hippos
Sadly no but they are fat as hippos

Now answer my question.

Yes, in the countryside. I don't know what I would do for work though, it seems like my profession would require me to be close to or in the capital.

Yes. And I don't use it much.

I'd like to visit one day on a holiday
What are the best places to visit if I want to walk along mountains and forests and eat foraged mushrooms?

>mountains and forests
Massif central
>mushrooms
Extinct in the wild

I already have family there and it's not that great
I love the history and culture so I will visit France again, but living there is a different story
other than being richer than us the standard of living is generally below Portugal
at least that's the impression Paris left on me, might be different in other cities or in countryside towns I don't know

Attached: qt france.jpg (524x922, 48.09K)

Yes if I would get citizenship.
EU passport is a great thing to have.

>What are the best places to visit if I want to walk along mountains and forests and eat foraged mushrooms?
Bavaria

I would if they weren't so rude

Are Germans rude?

I'd honestly consider it if they gave me a commission in their military.
Otherwise Germany is better.

Attached: 6f20m2g9dgu41.jpg (360x488, 29.67K)

How Germany is better?

No. No sane person would

No
I don't want to get Paris Syndrome.

It depends what you consider hairy, usually they don't mind having a bit of hair, but their legs are as smooth as any other country.
About the smell, it's just that people here, including women, don't feel the need to hide their body odors.
I know one woman friend of mine who was told she should put perfume when she was abroad, and she did not smell bad.

I don't want to be around sand niggers. If I'm around other white frenchies maybe. Honestly speaking, if it weren't for the mass movement of "peaceful immigrants," I'd probably be fine with moving to any european country. Language difficulties be damned, I'll learn that eventually. I just hate that big cities now are destined to deal with all that shit they do.

Attached: 1642209274496.jpg (459x690, 99.43K)

No never

I already live next to a French territory where the people cannibalize their tourist and pronounce cat as “mimi”. No thank you.

Attached: 082647CD-C9B0-4107-8098-12A462C440BF.jpg (651x315, 18.89K)

Why would I willingly move to a nafri shithole?

I would but not Paris, would love to live in Lyon for a while if they have any postgrad work for someone with high school french

No thanks, I'm not muslim so I wouldn't be safe there

Dunno, I used to feel like living there back when I was a teen. A friend used to live there too. Considering how things are in Europe nowadays, no. While I kinda like their stuff and whatever, it seems that there is always some fucked up shit cooking on Europe and that it is just waiting to pop and fuck everyone.

why not

I don't wanna move to France but I do respect the French Foreign Legion and in the past was tempted by the legions culture.

France has cringe liberalism and open relationships.

France is literally the most right wing country in Western Europe.

Reminder to kill angloids at sight.